THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Al Horford would fit in with the Warriors just as well if not better.
Dealing with Bron, Kawhi, Doncic, PG, etc. in the west, I think the Warriors would opt for Harris. Not that he's a stopper, but a big wing like him is so valuable.

:rofl:
mans got drunk off a six pack

At least it wasn’t off two white claws word to nick. nick. and HIM HIM

Never white claw

You just reminded me I had some truly in the fridge :pimp:

7EEEF125-D203-4917-AD68-5BDF2B5AA157.jpeg

Portland signing melo is like when the Lakers picked up Andre Ingram

Umm...NO

Andre Ingram was always a G-League player.

Melo on the Blazers now is like Mitch Richmond's last year when he was WASHED and riding the bench for the Lakers in 01-02. Both guys were former allstar players and were franchise players at one point in they're careers.

mitch_richmond.jpg

At least Da Rock got a ring with them.

A sixer is actually a lot for a kid who hasn’t drank before...I give Lou credit for getting all six down...

Reminds of the 1st time I got legit drunk. I was 17 and drank a 40 of Old E in like 5 minutes. Was feeling good right after . . . about 2 hours later, not so much ... :lol:
And he had to drink them in a limited amount of time (the time it took for the bus to get to the airport).
Never white claw

You just reminded me I had some truly in the fridge :pimp:

7EEEF125-D203-4917-AD68-5BDF2B5AA157.jpeg
That’s the boujee Latina en moda drink 🤪

24BC3EF0-087E-4F7F-9823-4547F2082B1F.jpeg

Dealing with Bron, Kawhi, Doncic, PG, etc. in the west, I think the Warriors would opt for Harris. Not that he's a stopper, but a big wing like him is so valuable.

i agree.that is exactly the type of player missing from the roster. But Harris‘ contract is awful. Averaging $36 million for the next 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom