THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is wrong with Kuzma? He still banged up? Drafted him in fantasy thinking he'd shoulder a good bit of that offensive load.

As someone who has been on NBA broadcasts for several years and still coaching the USA teams, how he wouldn't be aware of stuff like this is criminal. I like him, but he's being an irresponsible idiot on this one

And it's hurting the product. It's dangerous. Casuals dominate sports lexicon and dialogue and for him to parrot this trope so irresponsibility is...it's lowkey amazing.

Q: is it always gonna be the second half of B2Bs for Kawhi? Wouldn’t it make sense to be selective on which game he sits out based on the opponent?

he sat out vs the bucks this yr which was a national tv gm and the first gm of the B2B
did it vs the jazz as well. kawhi definitely mixing it up when he load manages :lol:

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 11.08.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 11.08.05 PM.png

oops, that should be "whipped cream layer" basically put the whipped cream on top of the jello like baby jesus intended instead of the way it is now
Jello is liquid. Pouring that on the pretzels would make them soggy. The cream layer is a barrier to that.

Kyrie isn't wrong but I mean, he got the Duke scholly and the NBAPA is really good with making sure all players leave that option open when they leave early for the draft,

just retire bro.

And I'm dead ***. Mental health matters and if it's draining you to this degree, just go do something else.

Jello is liquid. Pouring that on the pretzels would make them soggy. The cream layer is a barrier to that.

I figure if you keep the jello cold it should be ok. Plus cutting into it with a fork the original way the cream would smash out (pause).

But enough dessert talk, on topic: Lakers :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom