THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much longer until everyone agrees that Bron is the GOAT? He’s most gonna finish with:

4+ MVPs
3+ finals mvps
1st in points
Top 5 in assists
Top 25 in rebounds
Top 10 in steals
Top 10 in 3’s

not to mention shattering most playoff accolades. a number of the greatest playoff runs ever statistically. And the best finals numbers of all time. And the best finals performance of all time in 2016.

How much longer until everyone agrees that Bron is the GOAT? He’s most gonna finish with:

4+ MVPs
3+ finals mvps
1st in points
Top 5 in assists
Top 25 in rebounds
Top 10 in steals
Top 10 in 3’s

Some love MJ so much it doesn't matter what any other player does you're not jumping him. The legend gets bigger as time goes.

This is probably the major issue. Besides the national TV games, if someone is a cordcutter and wants to follow their local team, they have no legal streaming option to do so. It is so asinine.
Situation I'm in with DirectTv Now. My face when finding out that I'm blocked from watching a Laker game while living in LA
giphy.webp

Well it's never been done because the elite players of the past weren't in an era where that was a popular thing. Not to mention we're acting as if Bron didn't go to these teams with HOF talent in tow along with his pick of coaches & role players.

It's not like you just plugged him into bum teams and suddenly they're contenders, If people want to call him the most talented ever (which that in itself is in question because things such as handle, footwork, post moves, defense do exist)

stats look amazing tho

Bron is by far the greatest individual talent to ever play basketball, it's not even that close anymore

He wont go down as the most accomplished because there are simply more better players in the league now that also deserve accolades.

Situation I'm in with DirectTv Now. My face when finding out that I'm blocked from watching a Laker game while living in LA
giphy.webp
I live in Vegas and Lakers games are blacked out too because apparently a city that is four hours away by car counts as "local" as well.

I know it has to do with local TV contracts but that model was outdated a decade ago. It is just plain ridiculous right now.

I like the nba league pass app on my roku

Don't really watch league pass on my phone too much but when I do, it works fine

For blacked out games, theoretically hulu has live sports, but I've not tried using hulu to watch games yet.

And yea, I do remember the days when league pass on the TV wasn't in HD. Thank God those days are over lol

giphy.webp
I live in Vegas and Lakers games are blacked out too because apparently a city that is four hours away by car counts as "local" as well.

I know it has to do with local TV contracts but that model was outdated a decade ago. It is just plain ridiculous right now.
Image result for this aggression cannot stand man gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom