THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quarter of the season awards?
MVP - Giannis
DPOY: Anthony Davis
ROY: Ja Morant
Sixth Man: Harrell and Lou

Edit:

Most Improved: Devonte Graham

Last edited:
Empty stats. Looter. Kevin Martin.
5716C759-94DA-4680-80C2-0EFD78FAE059.jpeg
*checks record*

|l

Also, I REALLY miss the pick and roll game Redick and Embiid had last year, I don't remember any relevant pick and roll play the team played this year.

Dlo thrives in the pick and roll as well. IT'S A PERFECT MATCH.

sixers fans are funny

hot takes always classic after a lost.. i see it in here and sixers twitter/reddit AHAHA

we won our last 8 out of 10 games

j rich aint play in half of them.. give it time.. some of yall are the worse real ****

i seen someone in here say get rid of tobias LOL have yall not been watching what that man has been doing for the sixers

turnovers only thing hurting this team esp on the road

sixers fans are funny

hot takes always classic after a lost.. i see it in here and sixers twitter/reddit AHAHA

j rich aint play in half of them.. give it time.. some of yall are the worse real ****

i seen someone in here say get rid of tobias LOL have yall not been watching what that man has been doing for the sixers

Sixers fans in here? I’m not concerned about the L since no J rich. However I am mad that we stayed with Korkmaz for too long and didn’t go to Thybulle earlier. Classic Brett. Lol

Tobi been balling the past two weeks. He does need to let those 3s fly off the catch. Every time he pumps and dribbles its a damn travel
Simmons was outplayed by Ish Smith last night.
Ehhh ish was cooking Korkmaz in the 1st half, second half we didn’t guard and let him take midrange jumpers.

but I’ll let you cook lol

Simmons/Embiid combined for 15 TOs last night

this is almost EVERY NIGHT, this is what loses them the games in crunch time

sixers fans are funny

Tobias has been great no doubt. But watching Embiid and Simmons and Brett Brown’s coaching is like ****ing Groundhog Day every single game. The same mistakes and stupid plays and stupid rotations over and over again for three years straight. It’s just tiring. We’ll win a bunch of games on talent alone but the same **** that made us lose in the playoffs the last two years are the same **** we’re doing now. And at least in the past we had shooters that could get hot and have us blowing out some teams...this year that is literally impossible most games because of the lack of spacing and grind it out style we’re forced to play.

Things will look a hell of a lot better with J-Rich but if we don’t acquire some more shooting and Embiid is still loafing around like this in the playoffs we ain’t winning ****

Russ is gonna go out the way if AI and
Quarter of the season awards?
MVP - Giannis
DPOY: Anthony Davis
ROY: Ja Morant
Sixth Man: Harrell and Lou

Edit:

Most Improved: Devonte Graham

MVP: Doncic
ROY: Nunn
MIP: Doncic
DPOY: Isaac