THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a month till I'm supposed to see Zion at msg and there's no word of him practicing or beginning to ramp up rehab. I swear if he doesn't play... -_-

I am hoping that he doesn't play. His personal growth is the most important thing right now.

Ain't been in here in a minute.

I see Lakers' fans, including lifelong Lakers' fan D StaXX D StaXX feeling their whole selves right now like:

source.gif

I ain eem mad, don't think anyone saw the Lakers getting off this great a start.

AD has been as good as advertised, just need to stay healthy and do work in playoffs.

You know me mane
tenor.gif

the Nets are 9-3 without Kyrie

Not just the Nets. See the Celtics playoff runs the previous two years with and without him. There is a Mount Everest of hard evidence building up against Kyrie, but certain people will want to quietly sweep this evidence under the rug.

The funny thing is that after he demanded a trade he deserved to end up in some dump like the Bulls or the Knicks, but he was lucky enough to end up in literally the best situation possible for him. Seriously, I don't think that there was a better team than the Celtics where he could be the #1 guy, but that could also win games, thereby giving an illusion that they were winning because of him. But his dumb *** managed to screw this up too.

The Nets are beating up on bad teams. They squeaked out two wins against good teams in Boston and Denver (ironically two teams my MLGA squad calls frauds on here).

Caris LeVert is also out, but obviously saying the Nets are playing better without him won't bring the headlines. He started the season poorly.

Dinwiddie also started off terribly this season. He's picked it up. Jarrett Allen started off poorly as well and he's playing great. Deandre started off horrendously and he's playing well too. They also were coming off the China trip.

Lots of factors other than the typical Kyrie is a team killer narrative.

The Nets will be fine with Kyrie once Durant starts playing. The big question will be will guys like Dinwiddie, Allen, Levert, and Harris shine as role players around the two ballhogs?

The Nets are beating up on bad teams. They squeaked out two wins against good teams in Boston and Denver (ironically two teams my MLGA squad calls frauds on here).

:rolleyes Because they were playing nothing but juggernauts while he was with them. Ls to Memphis, Detroit and Minnesota.

They beat Denver and Boston while winning all the other games they were supposed to win, which they didn't do with him. By the way, they also played Denver with him before he went out. How did that go?

It's not just the wins/losses. Check out the Nets assists per game averages before and after he went out. And again, check out the Celtics playoff runs with and without him.

:rolleyes Because they were playing nothing but juggernauts while he was with them. Ls to Memphis, Detroit and Minnesota.

They beat Denver and Boston while winning all the other games they were supposed to win, which they didn't do with him. By the way, they also played Denver with him before he went out. How did that go?

It's not just the wins/losses. Check out the Nets assists per game averages before and after he went out. And again, check out the Celtics playoff runs with and without him.

Look, I know you have no concept of how teams work /following a single team since you hop on wherever Lebron goes, but it’s not uncommon for teams to take some time to gel, especially teams with so many new pieces.

If you watched those Nets games, Kyrie was far from the problem, but that’s not going to grab headlines or your interest.

There's a pattern with Kyrie that you can't ignore.

Celts were playing well above their talent level one season. They pick up Kyrie and they regress next season.

And now there's this season with the nets.

The dude can put the ball in the basket but everything else about him seems to be a negative.

Look, I know you have no concept of how teams work /following a single team since you hop on wherever Lebron goes, but it’s not uncommon for teams to take some time to gel, especially teams with so many new pieces.

If you watched those Nets games, Kyrie was far from the problem, but that’s not going to grab headlines or your interest.

A Kyrie defender giving lectures about "teams". That's rich.

I watched several Nets games with him and without him. He is a ball hogging, ball movement killer who plays no defense.

The Cavs sucking with him as #1 before LeBron came.
The Celtics being better without him than with him.
The Nets being better without him than with him.

"They're all coincidences, many other factors need to be considered." :rolleyes

The entire sixers team does not know how to space the floor when the post gets doubled. And this is when there are guys on the floor who are capable of attempting open 3s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom