THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Miami was a 7 seed coming into season. My crystal ball didn't see Riley grabbing Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson from the YMCA and turning them into NBA starters.

Good win tonight. We should have closed it out earlier, Embiid had a poor game yet again.

On a side note, I'm REALLY liking Thybulle as a starter and think Josh Richardson should command the second unit. Especially since he's out secondary ball handler.

Just got back from playing ball.

People really be leaving their kicks out in the open.

I've seen anywhere from Timbs, AF1s, Huaraches, Ultraboost, and NMDs outside the lockers.

I had like 2 stacks worth of items in my locker one time, and forgot to lock it all the way. Good thing no one stole my stuff.

IMG_0936.JPG

It's hilarious to see LeBron haters move goal posts from season to season to deny LeBron his fifth MVP.

ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-small.gif

With the exception of last season and the season Warriors went 73-9, he had a case for MVP each season this decade, but he only won two. The haters keep shifting arguments. I've heard them all, all the colors of the rainbow:

* This season it's cause he's playing with AD.
* That first season with Miami when Derrick Rose won it was because he was playing with Wade and Bosh, despite the fact that he was putting up the best numbers in the league.
* His first season back with the Cavs it was because he missed too many games, even though the Cavs were 3-10 in the 13 games he missed and 50-19 in the 69 games he played.
* His last season with the Cavs, after Kyrie left and he dragged that CORPSE of a supporting cast (19-63 record last season, 5-18 so far this season) to a 50-32 season and later the finals, it was because his record wasn't good enough, even though they were arguing that a 47-game winning Russell Westbrook was the MVP when he ended up winning it the previous season.

And all the time they were mentioning that LeBron is playing in the east. And now that he actually is in the western conference, they are arguing that a player from east should win. Can't make this up. **** is legit hilarious.

giphy.gif

When’s the last time teammates had a triple double in the same game?

Jimmy Buns 20, 18, 10
Bam Bam 30 11 11

And the real Rookie of the Year K Nunn threw in 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom