THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at you getting upset over being exposed for the moron that you are. It's not that serious, remember?
I bet you're lonely af irl. I just can't imagine real people talking to you. Like...how. I've done it 2 days straight and I'm pretty sure I've lost my sense of smell.

You guys and your love affairs with your favorite players. Slippery slope. What would you do if you got Bron alone in a room, just the 2 of you...youve both been drinking....there's some soft music playing...and candles lit...and oops..you forgot to wear any undies.....what ever will you do?

I bet you're lonely af irl. I just can't imagine real people talking to you. Like...how. I've done it 2 days straight and I'm pretty sure I've lost my sense of smell.

You guys and your love affairs with your favorite players. Slippery slope. What would you do if you got Bron alone in a room, just the 2 of you...youve both been drinking....there's some soft music playing...and candles lit...and oops..you forgot to wear any undies.....what ever will you do?

2468858-6b8e65b589cf604eef428bef226d8e90.jpg

:lol:

Right...but it was a joke. I don't actually love dude. You actually love dude. I dont hop to Kobe defense every time I see the bat signal someone says something disparaging against his legacy. Idgaf. He can defend himself, or not. He grown. We men.

You out here 0 for 6.

Last edited:
Just did the research to add context to your nonsense. Kobe had just had 38-5-5 in a victory in his retirement year. I was hype. It was all neighborhood.

Try again Beatrice.

Right, a "joke". The Trump supporter defense.

trumpdefense.jpg

Go through my post history and see if you find anything about me saying that I love LeBron. Everything is a basketball-related discussion. The furthest I've ever drifted away was the China issue, where I predicted right away that LeBron wouldn't stand up against China, just like everyone else in the NBA.

Meanwhile your admiration for Kobe is basketball-related and in.... other :lol: ways.

Joel sounds like he doesn't have what it takes mentally

So because he hasn't been able to clown around, it's affected his game. Give me a break :lol:

... It seems like every nba star has something about him that annoys me: Harden, cp3, Kyrie, kd, Lebron, Steph, Westbrook, AD, Simmons, Butler, and now Embiid.

I need Zion to get healthy to give me someone to root for rotlmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom