THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Nate wins coach of the year

If the Lakers are the one seed, Frank Vogel has Coach of the year locked up. I don't think people are giving him enough credit for what he's done this season. The team gelled instantly, the defense is night and day better not only from a personnel standpoint but also from a schematic and effort standpoint.

A lot of people saw the Lakers as being a four or five seed and I saw a couple of hot take artists that had the Lakers barely making the playoffs. Just about two months ago people were saying "this Lakers roster doesn't make any sense" and "outside of LeBron and Anthony Davis, this team is very weak". Vogel has gotten all of his players to buy in and they're playing like the best versions of themselves (there than Kuzma). If the Lakers win 57-ish games and are the first seed, Vogel deserves it.

Last edited:
It was a simple yes or no question. :lol:

Ain't like this is the only game Justice Winslow been out. They've won a good amount games w/o him and Dragic, no need for the injury excuse in this one.

And I said that it was a quality win. Just noted that Miami wasn’t at full strength, which they weren’t.

He really is. Been our most consistent player every night. Earning that contract.

you just knew positive regression was coming from him from a shooting Perspective. He really is a great shooter (part of why he’s become a good PnR ball handler, his midrange pull up is money) and him simply not making shots in philly was weird.

you just knew positive regression was coming from him from a shooting Perspective. He really is a great shooter (part of why he’s become a good PnR ball handler, his midrange pull up is money) and him simply not making shots in philly was weird.

He’s finishing at the basket through contact a lot better and his defense has been waaay better as well. It would be nice to have some sharpshooters like JJ and Belinelli out there but it’s also a good feeling not having to watch those type of guys out there give up the same amount of points they’re putting up.

You tell me
whatthe****isthish****.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom