THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when is Zion coming back... thought he was only gonna miss a few weeks

am I missing something?

Zion Williamson is still not practicing after knee surgery

Zion Williamson was supposed to make his NBA debut some time this week or next for the New Orleans Pelicans, but that no longer appears to be the case

Williamson is just under two months into rehab for a projected 6-8 week injury. His projected return date with that time table would have somewhere between Dec. 3 at home against Dallas and Dec. 17 against Brooklyn.“We have been much more cautious with him in terms of how quickly we’ve ramped him up from stage to stage because he’s 19 and he’s still growing and he was 285 pounds when he had the surgery,” said David Griffin, the Pelicans executive vice president of basketball operations, during a recent game broadcast on Fox Sports New Orleans. “But there’s been absolutely no setback and no other mission afoot than to get him on the court as soon as possible.’

3CD49BA7-56AD-433D-A434-A20E0892E138.jpeg

GOAT PF

Top 2 and he not 2

You're the same guy who used to swear up and down that LeBron couldn't be considered the best player in the world until he won a championship. Now AD is the best in the world with 5 total playoff wins in his entire career.

Zion is redshirting this season. Be real surprised if he doesn’t. IIRC, what’s going on with him is real similar to what happened with Blake his rookie year. Got injured toward the end of preseason. Had surgery, then the team was real vague on his progress for a while after that. The announcement that they were shutting him down for the season wasn’t made for months after the surgery.

happens with ever #1 pick man

knew it soon as it happened

ill be shocked if he returns at all

Zion is redshirting this season. Be real surprised if he doesn’t. IIRC, what’s going on with him is real similar to what happened with Blake his rookie year. Got injured toward the end of preseason. Had surgery, then the team was real vague on his progress for a while after that. The announcement that they were shutting him down for the season wasn’t made for months after the surgery.
So tank for Melo? Ball bro’s in NO?

This s a nightmare scenario

Is Anthony Davis subject to the "do it in the post season " criteria?

His brief playoff sample was previously known as empty stat padding, but now those stats have become mysteriously full. The very same people who ridiculed him are now lining up to make excuses for him and point out how he ran into the Warriors in the playoffs, to a point where they are conveniently overlooking the fact that he completely missed the playoffs 5 of the 7 seasons in New Orleans.

I've never flipped on my "Anthony Davis isn't as good as advertised " opinion. What I did say is that I'm open to be proven wrong and I'm not there... YET.

That comment wasn't even really about Anthony Davis but there's another clear top 5 guy (which AD is not to me) who gets dragged for arbitrary things yet now AD is top 1 somehow when if those same arbitrary criteria were applied to him idk how such a statement could be made.

Yeah you being proven wrong. :lol:

He's the DPOY and a legit MVP candidate. Unless you saying he's gonna have some dramatic fall in production he's everything as advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom