THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. The way things are playing out there wouldn't even be a big market for Ratsull this season anyway. Wouldn't get the most bang for the buck. They do need to figure out how to utilize him better next season when they have a full team

ELzFEEIWwAADTpP.jpg

ELzFEEHWoAAmyl3.jpg

ELzFEEuXYAAglL0.jpg

They said LeBron was 6'1 his frosh year and by the end of it he was 6'4. Hopefully he keeps growing. The pressure will be unfair for him it would be good to have all the tools on his side as possible

Agree. The way things are playing out there wouldn't even be a big market for Ratsull this season anyway. Wouldn't get the most bang for the buck. They do need to figure out how to utilize him better next season when they have a full team
Kerr needs to give DLo the keys to run the PnR with Draymond. Both are very good passers and they'd have the 2 best shooters in the league moving around them and spotting up. The combo of those 4 is going to be really, really difficult to guard. If they do end up keeping DLo around, they need to either draft someone that is ready to play defense right away, or move the pick for someone that will. They can't really afford to wait on someone to figure it out, IMO.

I already feel for Lebron’s kid. Its gonna be hard enough to be his son. And what ESPN has been doing already for a year now is disturbing, bordering on embarrassing. Leave your obsessions with the old man, you still get a few years for that.

Two Defensive Players of the year who can hit 3's. Davis needs to lessen the midrange (he's shooting horribly) and just turn those into 3's (which he's shooting better from). Vogel wants him to take more 3's as well

Evolution happening in real time

They said LeBron was 6'1 his frosh year and by the end of it he was 6'4. Hopefully he keeps growing. The pressure will be unfair for him it would be good to have all the tools on his side as possible
only time will tell but i don't think bronny will have the same media hype his old man had.

only time will tell but i don't think bronny will have the same media hype his old man had.
Outside of hype, I think separately the pressure will be a beast. The way society is, I feel like they will pray on his downfall or at least chew him up and spit him out if he "fails" or doesn't become a great D1 player

I already feel for Lebron’s kid. Its gonna be hard enough to be his son. And what ESPN has been doing already for a year now is disturbing, bordering on embarrassing. Leave your obsessions with the old man, you still get a few years for that.

His father literally has his film company following the team 24/7 this season, shooting a documentary. They’re grooming him to be prepared for what’s coming...not to run from it.

By design, LeBron James' high school experience won't be Bronny's

Outside of hype, I think separately the pressure will be a beast. The way society is, I feel like they will pray on his downfall or at least chew him up and spit him out if he "fails" or doesn't become a great D1 player
of course the media/people in general are going to prey on his downfall..but unless he starts killing **** he's not going to get the same hype his father had..if you remember LeBron was only 16/17 when he was was proclaimed the chosen one by the media..

I think sky is the limit for bronny...no disrespect but I think he's already better than Michael Jordan's sons..all bronny has to do is just stay grounded and his keep his hands clean and he will be in the NBA within the next 5 years

of course the media/people in general are going to prey on his downfall..but unless he starts killing **** he's not going to get the same hype his father had..if you remember LeBron was only 16/17 when he was was proclaimed the chosen one by the media..

I think sky is the limit for bronny...no disrespect but I think he's already better than Michael Jordan's sons..all bronny has to do is just stay grounded and his keep his hands clean and he will be in the NBA within the next 5 years
Well yeah, again like the other guy said, it will be a long time before we ever see another prospect hyped like LeBron was. That's not really worth discussing nor what I'm talking about

Sucks he got hurt before this part of the schedule against the East's best teams but it really did look like a serious injury. So it could have been worse

Kerr needs to give DLo the keys to run the PnR with Draymond. Both are very good passers and they'd have the 2 best shooters in the league moving around them and spotting up. The combo of those 4 is going to be really, really difficult to guard. If they do end up keeping DLo around, they need to either draft someone that is ready to play defense right away, or move the pick for someone that will. They can't really afford to wait on someone to figure it out, IMO.
They gotta pick wiseman, he’s a 7 footer and can move his feet...all he been doing up Memphis so far is blocking shots

Looking forward to the Woj and Lowe trade show tonight. Some, like Hollinger and Duncan have theorized it will be a quiet trade season. While the free agent class this summer will be poor, I still think there's a lot of buyers this trade season. There's a lot of high dollar contracts which would make things more complicated but supposedly won't be teams clearing out cap space

I’m not expecting any big trades. Kevin Love is the only big that seems somewhat likely to get traded. There’s probably going to be some smaller moves, with some teams trying to fine tune rosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom