THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets gotta make everything difficult :lol:
Gotta cut out the fouling in the 2nd half

These Westbrook (especially when he's the primary ball-handler) minutes are just so Anti Rocket sometimes that I can't believe they did this. The theory of Russell Westbrook is cool and all, and he gives you a higher ceiling than CP3, but was he better than him? Better for this team? IDK. Still leaning towards no.

I got free tickets to watch the Raptors against Boston today only to watch them get clobbered. :smh:

Tatum doesn't see a shot he doesn't like. He's not a star just yet, still has ways to go. He takes way too many bad shots and barely drives, even when his shots are not falling.

These Westbrook (especially when he's the primary ball-handler) minutes are just so Anti Rocket sometimes that I can't believe they did this. The theory of Russell Westbrook is cool and all, and he gives you a higher ceiling than CP3, but was he better than him? Better for this team? IDK. Still leaning towards no.
It was never about who's better or a better fit between Russ and CP. Harden and CP could not co exist anymore and Harden got him traded for his friend. It is what it is

I got free tickets to watch the Raptors against Boston today only to watch them get clobbered. :smh:

Tatum doesn't see a shot he doesn't like. He's not a star just yet, still has ways to go. He takes way too many bad shots and barely drives, even when his shots are not falling.
Id have flipped them and slept in til 12

I see your point and cp3 is doing well this season, but last year he looked like a shell of himself. Gordon was the rockets 2nd best player last postseason. Cp3 makes to much money for that to happen, on top of untimely injuries every season and harden just straight up didn’t like him. Had to make that Russ trade

It was never about who's better or a better fit between Russ and CP. Harden and CP could not co exist anymore and Harden got him traded for his friend. It is what it is
I mean I get that but... Winning championships

I see your point and cp3 is doing well this season, but last year he looked like a shell of himself. Gordon was the rockets 2nd best player last postseason. Cp3 makes to much money for that to happen, on top of untimely injuries every season and harden just straight up didn’t like him. Had to make that Russ trade

Also fair. He looks much better this year. I also thought Westbrook looked bad if not worse than Paul (for my money he was worse) and the money is equal.

They matchup well, but If i was a sixers fan i'd be worried.

Franchise record 21 3s and you only win by 12 on some clutch 3s in the last minute too.

Lol the **** are you talking about....

Bunch of garbage time shots that got the score that close with a few minutes to go while we were up 20+ just trying to run each shot clock out with 5 minutes to go.

We were up by as much as 29 and their MVP was 8/27 and struggled just as much as I would have thought vs Embiid/Horford/Ben. If I were a Bucks fan I’d be very worried about that matchup come playoff time.

Too early to mission downtown (unless you already live downtown)

I missioned all the way from Brampton and picked up my boy in Mississauga...had to pay $15 just for parking...i should have stayed home lol

Its been like this most of the year, its awful. His corners are going so he can't do a straight mohawk anymore but having high hair is a branding tool and he's stuck with it. He's going to be a the WOAT player balding case.
Can’t be worse than that Brillo pad Lebron got on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom