THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea taking a step back, we should be able to handle the majority of teams in the regular season as is. But we definitely need upgrades for the long haul and to get out of the habit of taking teams lightly. That starts with Bron. But there's a lot of good things to takeaway from all 4 losses and valid reasons that we should be able to address. End of the day this was a bad loss and one we easily should've handled
Yeah definitely need improvements. I personally feel like AD need to take over and establish that this is his team and be more aggressive. Right now, it’s still in Brons hands and he need to snatch it from him.

I've seen it happen. He sees that Bron is breaking down be the top five guy. Don't sit there shooting jumpers that you don't convert at a high enough clip to justify them. Run some more DHOs, set more screens, be the top five guy.

the dude just had 39 & 15 while guarding Giannis & keeping us in the game just last week... playing against elite teams It’s but so much he can do If Bron is just sitting on the perimeter launching brick after brick He’s played BAD in both Clippers games & he played BAD against Milwaukee

my confidence comes in thinking there’s no way he plays at that level come playoff time...

Yeah definitely need improvements. I personally feel like AD need to take over and establish that this is his team and be more aggressive. Right now, it’s still in Brons hands and he need to snatch it from him.
It's always harder for a big to do this, let alone when you're saying snatch it away from LeBron of all players

Lebby needs to do what he said in the summer regarding Davis

Bron Ball in year 17 at age 35 playing in the west and a faster league....

32AE9C30-6513-4DE7-A19D-96CABCB8B8E2.gif

The bolts are loosening up before the wheels fall off. Shaky foundation.
Yeah man he looks old
Yea taking a step back, we should be able to handle the majority of teams in the regular season as is. But we definitely need upgrades for the long haul and to get out of the habit of taking teams lightly. That starts with Bron. But there's a lot of good things to takeaway from all 4 losses and valid reasons that we should be able to address. End of the day this was a bad loss and one we easily should've handled
gave them the game the third quarter
Sons always giving up leads lol

It's always harder for a big to do this, let alone when you're saying snatch it away from LeBron of all players

Lebby needs to do what he said in the summer regarding Davis
Think it will only happen if AD demonstrates that he can handle it. AD hasn’t demonstrated it yet. It’s been a couple of times in the 4th where AD just coasts

It’s so refreshing seeing pat bev talk that **** on a nationally televised level

I remember watching his scrappy *** play in high school

Good luck with that. Only way AD takes over the alpha role is if Bron makes it happen and Bron doesn’t seem ready to slide into the number 2 spot yet...

Lakers would’ve won if Kevin Hart didn’t trespass on AD.

Mans had his whole hand up AD’s *** :smh:

AD wasn’t the same after that :smh:

Who's going to win the Jrue Holiday sweepstakes?

Etwaun Moore is hella underrated for what's he brings night in night out.

NO got a bunch of pieces alot of teams could certainly use for the stretch run.

When you accidentally tap the Lakers box score to check in on Zo's stats to see if he's playing worth a damn :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom