THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In both of these situations the surrounding talent has been abysmal. The fact that he's still getting these numbers while playing with what he's played with is a feat in itself.
I mean you play to win the game not get individual numbers. Maybe him getting his numbers isn't conducive to winning basketball.

Also how come the only time I ever hear of NBA players lacking talent is when folks are talking up and making excuses for their underachieving star teammates?

I mean you play to win the game not get individual numbers. Maybe him getting his numbers isn't conducive to winning basketball.

Also how come the only time I ever hear of NBA players lacking talent is when folks are talking up and making excuses for their underachieving star teammates?
You can look at what everyone on that team is doing besides him and see that it's more likely that what I'm saying is correct. Everyone else on that team is bad. It's not a debate. The fact that he even props that roster up to a league average offense is a miracle.

If in a year or two he gets better talent around him and things don't translate? Sure. But now? It's too early. Few players could will this team to wins. It's not like we're saying Trae is top five.

word.

trae should shoot less so deandre hunter, jabari parker, cam reddish, kevin huerter, and deandre bembry can get more looks. having your best offensive player take less shots so bad players can shoot more is the new wave :pimp:

word.

trae should shoot less so deandre hunter, jabari parker, cam reddish, kevin huerter, and deandre bembry can get more looks. having your best offensive player take less shots so bad players can shoot more is the new wave :pimp:

These dudes are getting great looks because teams are doubling Trae and daring everyone else to score.

We can tell who is watching Hawks games and who isn’t

These dudes are getting great looks because teams are doubling Trae and daring everyone else to score.

We can tell who is watching Hawks games and who isn’t
And they're not even converting them....
DC72EE23-9844-4FE1-AC9B-D26813B831C5.jpeg

This team is bad.

you guys really overrate trae young. 44% fg 36%3fg less than a 2 to 1 assist to turnover ratio.

I mean lebron took a garbage *** cavs team to the nba finals

im not saying trae young should take his trash *** team to the finals but a 7-27 record? come on b

the 2nd best player was using steroids. does that not matter?

does them starting like 4 guys 21 and under not matter?

y’all stop it!

Trae Youngs shooting numbers aren't bad especially when you consider the shot profile in totality, as well as the team he has around him. Comparing him to possibly the best basketball player of all time is s pointless exercise.

Had to take my like back for the last sentence. Ain’t no possibility there :lol:. But the point stands

Y’all see what CP3 is doing in 4th quarters this season? :pimp:

I have no clue why teams aren't just switching like they did last year. if your big man sinks on the PnR, you let CP walk into that 15 foot jumpshot he loves or he snakes around the paint and does what he wants to. just switch and make him beat you as an isolation player.

People have to stop referencing that Lebron finals run, do you remember how atrocious the East was at that time? They beat one good team, the Pistons that was on their way out.

I have no clue why teams aren't just switching like they did last year. if your big man sinks on the PnR, you let CP walk into that 15 foot jumpshot he loves or he snakes around the paint and does what he wants to. just switch and make him beat you as an isolation player.

it’s wild,he’s all but lost his ability to beat guys off the dribble consistently but teams still employ drop coverage against him and he’s feasting.

I’m sure he’s running less ISO’s with OKC than Hou too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom