THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn’t adjusted to teams adjusting on the Lou/Trez PnR. And if the shots aren’r falling he’s a net negative player. The shots haven't been falling for a while. He comes in, misses shots, turns the ball over, and gets cooked on defense. I blame doc more than him
better than rondo lmao

He hasn’t adjusted to teams adjusting on the Lou/Trez PnR. And if the shots aren’r falling he’s a net negative player. The shots haven't been falling for a while. He comes in, misses shots, turns the ball over, and gets cooked on defense. I blame doc more than him
Yea I don't know what people are expecting from Lou. Last time he played with another ball dominant player was on the rockets with harden. I'll let yall look up his numbers from that time on your own. Lou is not an off ball guy, not a low volume guy and he legit might be the worst defender in the NBA. Also had a negative net rating. So if he's not shooting every time down the court, he's not helping your team.

Tell me more..

League has devalued the regular season and as a fan it sorta sucks. Playoffs playoffs playoffs. That’s why we’re stuck with crappy play every night until the playoffs where “everything matters”

League has devalued the regular season and as a fan it sorta sucks. Playoffs playoffs playoffs. That’s why we’re stuck with crappy play every night until the playoffs where “everything matters”
Been like this for a while now tho...Seems like that’s what alotta fans want, everything geared toward playoffs once free agency over

But regular season still matters in the overal contexts of things...That’s where all the stats, wild story lines and crazy performances stem from for 8 months

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom