THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis and Middleton
Kemba and Brown or Tatum
Butler or Bam
Embiid or Simmons
Brogdon or Sabonis
Spencer
Beal
Young
Graham or Lavine

I counted him as hurt but yes definitely Siakam if he can play

As far as Indy, I don't care who gets in but they deserve 1 player

Sabonis is a lock.

and if we’re making a case for guys outside of the playoffs making it, then you have to include Drummond

so yeah someone is getting snubbed

Sabonis is a lock.

and if we’re making a case for guys outside of the playoffs making it, then you have to include Drummond

so yeah someone is getting snubbed
Indy doesn't require 2 All-Stars, imo. FVV has a case just like Lavine or Graham, I wouldn't care who makes it out of those 3

Drummond can be considered but he doesn't get it over the guys on my list, just preference I guess

I've been saying the East will have several cases who won't make it

Glad Love freaked out over that *******. Baffling that Sexton did t go for the 2 for 1 to end the half

Glad Love freaked out over that ****ery. Baffling that Sexton did t go for the 2 for 1 to end the half
The way it seems now, could be that the coach was giving Sexton instructions to do otherwise. Love has been pretty clear about who he's in support of. And idk if I can say "glad he freaked out", not a very productive thing to do

Indy doesn't require 2 All-Stars, imo. FVV has a case just like Lavine or Graham, I wouldn't care who makes it out of those 3

Drummond can be considered but he doesn't get it over the guys on my list, just preference I guess

I've been saying the East will have several cases who won't make it

i don’t know how you don’t include Drummond when he’s averaging 17/16/3/2. Like how.

I’m taking FVV over graham and Lavine considering his team success.

Giannis
Embiid
Kemba
Stringer
Spencer
Siakim* (Simmons if Siakim doesn’t play)
Trae
Sabonis
Middleton
Drummond

last two spots

Lowry
Brown
Vucci mane
FVV
Lavine
Tatum
Graham

i don’t know how you don’t include Drummond when he’s averaging 17/16/3/2. Like how.

I’m taking FVV over graham and Lavine considering his team success.

Giannis
Embiid
Kemba
Stringer
Spencer
Siakim* (Simmons if Siakim doesn’t play)
Trae
Sabonis
Middleton
Drummond

last two spots

Lowry
Brown
Vucci mane
FVV
Lavine
Tatum
Graham
You in an argumentative mood today. I'll include him in those who have cases, but when it comes to making 12 picks someone has to get cut :lol: Drummond doesn't make my cut

Heading to the barbershop and I gotta get these practice reps up
😂 but seriously there are a lot of cases, I don't think it's easy on the margins but my original point was that Trae is a lock

I also think Bam is definitely a consideration, he and Sabonis are actually a really good debate if it came down to 1 v 1

😂 but seriously there are a lot of cases, I don't think it's easy on the margins but my original point was that Trae is a lock

I also think Bam is definitely a consideration, he and Sabonis are actually a really good debate if it came down to 1 v 1

Bam>Sabonis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom