THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to fit all the pieces that don't fit.

I'm surprised the media is not calling for Brett to be on the hot seat.
He’s tryna fit pieces to his trash system rather than adapting to the strengths and weaknesses of the guys

any 4 next to Embiid will need to shoot. Ben won’t be moved the 4 because........

NT is impossible on the laptop.
I see one post at a time and there are 30posts per page. I mean look at my screen

4DA57DC5-86E3-40D8-9C7C-7880927331C8.jpeg

Brett is gonna run his offense no matter who he has and their strength and weaknesses

He is the problem. Brand second since he isn’t bringing in the guys Brett needs but it’s obvious the problem. I said before our team is talented. We can run different types of offense/defense depending on personnel. Brett doesn’t want to change

case 1: when horford is at the 5, we should be switching everything and not playing drop defense on PnR since Al isn’t a rim protector

case 2: even when we had shooters, our offense was inept and Simmons was moved off ball for TJ to have any type of effect

case 3: motion offense sucks when your lead ball handler can’t shoot

Another case of Brett not changing is when Embiid is out for the game, instead of doing the logical choice and making Al the 5, he keeps Al at the 4 and starts KCQ...smh...

Still trying to fit all the pieces that don't fit.

I'm surprised the media is not calling for Brett to be on the hot seat.

Brett butters up all the media guys so much at all times that they all are scared to ever say anything bad about him.

I might of missed this convo but Lakers gotta trade kuz. He just doesn’t fit out there
He doesn't but he's the one they kept. Gave up extra picks to keep him. Back to the "Did the Lakers give up too much for AD" topic, as of now it really depends on your opinion of Kyle Kuzma and he's not good to me so I think they did. Picks > Kuzma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom