THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so wouldnt it be in the nba’s best interest to sit him out until he is 100 percent healthy? They want him to have a career ending injury?

werent you all for sitting AD out so that the pelicans wouldnt damage their trade chip?

1) No because you don't have to be 100% to play, thus you don't have to be 100% for the league to make money from you . It's not in the league's best interest at all for ANY star to sit until he's 100%

2) Idk

That can be your interpretation of what load management is, but it isn't mine. If Kawhi Leonard was 100%? Sure. Do I think he is? Nope.
funny how everyone changed their mind about koala. Last year because koala wanted to go to the lakers he was the problem. not the spurs organization. Now that hes on the clippers and not the lakers everyone is more understanding about his situation lol

funny how everyone changed their mind about koala. Last year because koala wanted to go to the lakers he was the problem. not the spurs organization. Now that hes on the clippers and not the lakers everyone is more understanding about his situation lol
Go find one anti Kawhi Leonard post I've made. I will wait.

Nets snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

All because Dinwiddie missed a technical FT. Incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom