THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
X xxpizzo Ben only got 19 points

truth but he did get over 18

sixers win, i win

**** THE CELTICS

Gg celtics fans no hate for yall just the team

D9D52F43-2939-4CA6-B198-07ACF501A0BB.jpeg

Not gonna lie I thoroughly enjoyed watching this form of the team tonight over watching Embiid hold the ball and commit terrible turnovers, garbage threes, give half *** effort getting back on defense, amongst other things.

Not gonna lie I thoroughly enjoyed watching this form of the team tonight over watching Embiid hold the ball and commit terrible turnovers, garbage threes, give half *** effort getting back on defense, amongst other things.
Are you finally embracing my prophecy of one of them being traded within the next 2-3 years?

The turn on Embiid gonna be sickening lol

I’ve been saying the team will better when Simmons goes out ball. He’s been off ball and we’ve been looking better each game

You can’t sag off him when he’s screening and being the roll man. That adds some “organic” spacing in itself

The turn on Embiid gonna be sickening lol

I’ve been saying the team will better when Simmons goes out ball. He’s been off ball and we’ve been looking better each game

You can’t sag off him when he’s screening and being the roll man. That adds some “organic” spacing in itself
It shouldn't even be a turn on Embiid though. The two just don't work together ideally in the current construct.

I thought James Harden would get some residual cheers after WestBrick came out
Yeah they were the ones that traded him :lol:

I guess cheering for multiple guys on the other team is a little odd though.

Are you finally embracing my prophecy of one of them being traded within the next 2-3 years?

A couple years ago at the end of the year we went on like an 18 game winning streak with Ben and no Embiid. This looks more like that team. A modern looking NBA team that pushes the ball, moves it around and has shooters to spread things out.

I’ve loved Embiid but this year’s version of Embiid has not been the same guy. But...I still believe that for us to win the championship this year we need the real Embiid to step up in the playoffs for us. If we do trade him in the off-season it needs to be for a huge haul that just blows us away and puts elite level shooting around Ben without losing our defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom