THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Ayton not been outplaying Baynes since he came back? Why isn’t he starting again yet? Haven’t watched them since he’s been back

I feel old for remembering Nick Depaula as an NTer :lol:

For those that remember...what was the beef w/ Nick Depaula and Meth about again? I know he did some foul **** but I don’t remember.

If I'm not mistaken Meth banned him because he used a mod's NT account without permission to dig up info on an NTer who used to post early info/sample pics, and gave that info to a higher up at Nike.

Fa sho. RIP used to stay laced by Mike himself. Fond memories of watching him ball in all the Jordan’s on Comcast sports with Phil Chenier and Steve Buckhantz

BD5EBD6E-6942-4CFD-A41B-065B73FCDBD5.jpeg
Donald Faison player with Rip at UConn?

If I'm not mistaken Meth banned him because he used a mod's NT account without permission to dig up info on an NTer who used to post early info/sample pics, and gave that info to a higher up at Nike.
Was it Billy Hoyle? I think I remember this

Fa sho. RIP used to stay laced by Mike himself. Fond memories of watching him ball in all the Jordan’s on Comcast sports with Phil Chenier and Steve Buckhantz

BD5EBD6E-6942-4CFD-A41B-065B73FCDBD5.jpeg

3E072F5B-D853-4ECD-ACA8-6E7B753D0F3D.jpeg

Them 3s in that pic just look phony to me for some reason :lol:
I gotcha. Hopefully I can get him to sign my CG 11s

I think he hacked into RetroKid's account. I forget who he was trying to snoop. Was it RockDeep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom