THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant bully em. Can’t shoot over em. Watch what Jerami Grant and Paul Milsap do to him too.

Screenshot_20200120-224604_Chrome.jpg

LOL

I know it's AD's first game back and all, but how is son going to get shut down by ENES KANTER???

I have no idea how LeBron managed to spoon-feed his teammates for 13 field goals on a night like this. It's a testament to his greatness.

your boo got shut down too. why you deflecting blame?

They held him to a mere 60% of his team's total assists in 29 minutes played. One of the biggest shutdowns I've seen. Him and Dwight were the only ones who came to play.

Enjoy this Celtics beatdown of LeBron like you enjoyed their beatdown of him in game 1 of the 2018 eastern conference finals.

They held him to a mere 60% of his team's total assists in 29 minutes played. One of the biggest shutdowns I've seen. Him and Dwight were the only ones who came to play.

Enjoy this Celtics beatdown of LeBron like you enjoyed their beatdown of him in game 1 of the 2018 eastern conference finals.
Idc how many assists he had. Man's had 15 pts. And got smoked by 30+

Idc how many assists he had. Man's had 15 pts. And got smoked by 30+

While deserving the least amount of blame for the loss by far compared to his teammates.
The life of a LeBron hater is hard, when your best ammo for hate is a 15 point, 13 assist, 7 rebound in 29 minutes performance. Get the most of it.

While deserving the least amount of blame for the loss by far compared to his teammates.
The life of a LeBron hater is hard, when your best ammo for hate is a 15 point, 13 assist, 7 rebound in 29 minutes performance. Get the most of it.
They aren't running around called themselves the goat though. And gassing themselves on every highlight and taking #washedkong on everything when they play well. They have a bad game, so what's, they're role players. But the best in the league was trash af. And you want me to care about assists? Dudes gotta make the shot for them assists to count. So who was really trash. 13 assists, that's 13 buckets from guys doing their job.

They aren't running around called themselves the goat though. And gassing themselves on every highlight and taking #washedkong on everything when they play well. They have a bad game, so what's, they're role players. But the best in the league was trash af. And you want me to care about assists? Dudes gotta make the shot for them assists to count. So who was really trash. 13 assists, that's 13 buckets from guys doing their job.

AD is a role player?
If assists were so easy to get on a night like this, then why did no other Laker get more than 3?
And "his teammates were only doing their jobs" is definitely a phrase everyone uses to describe Magic Johnson's place in history.

I just think it's hilarious that you're having a party about a 17th season, 35 year-old LeBron having a 15 point game when your, and I quote your word here, "love" Kobe Bryant had a 11 point game the season where he averaged 35 and scored 81 and an 8 point game the following season when he averaged 32. Just shows how desperate you are. And speaking of your "love" Kobe, he's about to get passed by LeBron around the next 3 or so games. The only thing left he had on LeBron. Aside from "Pippen rings".

AD is a role player?
If assists were so easy to get on a night like this, then why did no other Laker get more than 3?
And "his teammates were only doing their jobs" is definitely a phrase everyone uses to describe Magic Johnson's place in history.

I just think it's hilarious that you're having a party about a 17th season, 35 year-old LeBron having a 15 point game when your, and I quote your word here, "love" Kobe Bryant had a 11 point game the season where he averaged 35 and scored 81 and an 8 point game the following season when he averaged 32. Just shows how desperate you are. And speaking of your "love" Kobe, he's about to get passed by LeBron around the next 3 or so games. The only thing left he had on LeBron. Aside from "Pippen rings".
Idc if he passes Kobe in points bro. I'm not emotionally attached like you. My 'love' and your love ain't the same papi.

Kobe will always have more rings than your crush tho. So will Pippen actually, since you have his name in your mouth.

Idc if he passes Kobe in points bro. I'm not emotionally attached like you. My 'love' and your love ain't the same papi.

Kobe will always have more rings than your crush tho. So will Pippen actually, since you have his name in your mouth.

I will always have a Robert Horry to point to as someone who has more rings than Kobe. You will never have anyone to point to who eclipses LeBron's statistical accomplishments by the time his career is over.

Breh I dunno what Delonte did to that dude but no one deserves to get stomped on his head like that
Disgusting

:smh: How you're gonna kick someone who is lying on the concrete in the head?
Stay away from drugs, kids. I hope Delonte pulls through. He obviously needs help, but ain't no amount of help from the NBA or anyone going to help him if he isn't willing to help himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom