THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't watched any Celtics games but is Brown really putting out numbers like that.
83419606_1510286202462401_3832415570377048064_n.jpg

Man, seems quiet for this time trade wise......calm before the storm? Or too many teams trying to make that playoff push at the bottom?

Mavs might have to settle for a John Henson or Marvin Williams type.
All the Mavs really have to offer for anybody is expiring contracts and 2nd rounders. They aren’t getting any big name guys with that.
Mavs big rotation better than any scraps they could realistically get outside of plumlee

Kevin love and that contract no thanks
The assets the Mavs have really only lend themselves to teams willing to dump salary, and the Mavs really aren't in a position to take on any salary past next season. Need to keep the cap flexibility for the '21 offseason.

Only big that really makes them significantly better and gives them anything they don't already have is Drummond, and I just don't see that as a great trade fit.

If I'm them, I'm not making any moves for this year that sacrifices future flexibility. Just need to keep telling themselves they're ahead of schedule.

Dude is a rare breed of athlete in today's sports, not flashy just all business. Also stays out of trouble, reminds me of J Rice in his personality. Seems like a humble dude also.

Jerry kinda goofy. :lol:

But yeah Fitz is a low key, stay out the way type of dude. One of the goats at position. Still haven't seen a WR have a playoff run like he had in 08. Matter fact he's been great in like every playoff game of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom