THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EPI9XpGUwAAML6Q

Little leemelone

My guy :pimp:

Who you got fam
Saw Jazz at a -5, idk. They haven't played anyone except LAC (who were sick) so all of these outrageous offensive numbers aren't going to be validated until they start beating the Dallas', Denvers', Houstons' etc.

But if they start beating those teams.... shirts will come off

Dallas on the other hand defensively, have been borderline pathetic for a while. They seem content to just try to outscore teams

Going to learn a lot about Utah very quickly in this next stretch. Meanwhile, Rudy and Mitchell have secured their AS spots imo

Yeah anything that’s a jump shot inside the arc I consider midrange.
No I don’t want to hear a hypothetical “What if they’re 2 feet away and shoot a jump shot”question because nobody does that.

Yea but that doesn't make any sense :lol:. So a 10 foot shot inside the paint isn't midrange but a 10 foot shot on the baseline is? I've heard of midrange jumpers but not paint jumpers. You can go by the literal textbook definition if you please
idk but your definition of midrange seems worse than whatever NBA.com's is
Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 1.35.57 PM.png

Saw Jazz at a -5, idk. They haven't played anyone except LAC (who were sick) so all of these outrageous offensive numbers aren't going to be validated until they start beating the Dallas', Denvers', Houstons' etc.

But if they start beating those teams.... shirts will come off

Dallas on the other hand defensively, have been borderline pathetic for a while. They seem content to just try to outscore teams

Going to learn a lot about Utah very quickly in this next stretch. Meanwhile, Rudy and Mitchell have secured their AS spots imo
Im leaning to mavs

I considered jumpers inside the paint but outside the restricted area as midrange jumpers. Didn’t know there was a specific technical term for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom