THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokin :smokin

We cumming.
dame2.png

Dallas is probably one of the worst matchups that Rudy could face. The LA teams are obviously better overall, I'm not arguing that, but they have traditional bigs

Maxi had about 4 wide open 3 point corner shots (that he missed) because Rudy needs to patrol the rim. KP and Maxi can lure him away from the paint or get wide open looks. Not to mention Luka was converting on switches against him. Game could have turned out much worse (DAL also shot 50% from the FT line)

Conversely, Jokic can shoot from 3 but his release is very slow and don't have a wing like any of the other west's best

TBD against the new Houston core, but they've always been his worse matchup outside of GSW. If he can prove that he can eat against Houston 🤔

Oh Joel don't let them bait you into it.
He was saying a little too much but I like how he completely avoided Rachel question lol

He’s right that it’s a completely different team and it’s gonna take time. Also like how he basically said that if Ben isn’t comfortable taking it he shouldnt

He doesn’t need to shoot to space for Jo but he needs to be active off ball

He was saying a little too much but I like how he completely avoided Rachel question lol

He’s right that it’s a completely different team and it’s gonna take time. Also like how he basically said that if Ben isn’t comfortable taking it he shouldnt

He doesn’t need to shoot to space for Jo but he needs to be active off ball
She tried it about four times lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom