THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a Kobe Bryant Mitchell N Ness jersey with the quickness when I heard the news. Now his jerseys are sold out.

I never was a laker fan, but I always respected Kobe. I will be wearing that Jersey a lot in his honor when it comes in.

I've been crying for the last 10 minutes bruh. All my family and friends that I haven't spoken to in years hitting me up to check on me. This is one of the worst days of my life man.
condolences my man. i know how much you loved him man. my brother called and broke the news. its awful. its like we grew up with him. like he was our brother. it feels even worse knowing his daughter is gone too. 😭

images (15).jpeg
Kobe-Fultz-728x445.jpg

Damm son....

Kobe lived and breathed basketball.

As much as I would've loved to have all the NBA games cancelled today, I don't think Kobe would've wanted it that way.

My first ever nba jersey was a kobe 8 home jersery I got for my bday. I remember opening the gift so vividaly and to this day is the greatest gift I ever got.

Remember that time he bet Gerald Wallace 500k hed make a FT with under a min left in the 4th in like a one possesion game?

😥😂😥😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom