THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the father/daughter stuff is killing me man.

saddest thing in all this.. I mean losing a father is tough.. but to lose a daughter or sibling too

Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccc.. while Vanessa and the 3 girls have each other, that’s some otherworldly shh to take

1580075178224.png

RIP my brothas true LA legends

Co-worker buddy told me about Kobe's demise this afternoon. I told him, "What! No! You're crazy! Bean is very much alive, LeBron just surpassed his record last night."

I found it very strange that I didn't receive any notifications regarding something so earth shattering, so I didn't think nothing of it until my mom and sister tried reaching me. When I went on Yahoo news, my jaw dropped to the floor.

This whole thing is so surreal to me as well as others (fans and non-fans alike)

RIP to one of the greatest EVER.

:frown: |l

Noble relax man.

This entire thread is based on slandering players. There would be barely any posts in here if that wasn't the case.

It's part of being an NBA fan, fan is short for fanatic after all.

But when a real tragedy like this occurs, most of us put our biases aside and pay proper respects to a legend like Kobe.
Exactly. I’ve slandered Kobe a bunch in here and real life but it was all part of being a fan. Now I’m sitting here crying like a baby. This sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom