THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My MAGA coworker just sent us a messed up message in our work group chat and I may have to put hands on this clown at work tomorrow . This clown had the nerve to say “live by the gun by the gun.” Like this is Kobe’s fault and he shared a meme with a picture of Kobe that said it took 41 years for him to learn how to pass. If this dude isn’t fired I’m knocking him out first thing tomorrow morning.
Do me a favor and also Kick him where it hurts

My MAGA coworker just sent us a messed up message in our work group chat and I may have to put hands on this clown at work tomorrow . This clown had the nerve to say “live by the gun by the gun.” Like this is Kobe’s fault and he shared a meme with a picture of Kobe that said it took 41 years for him to learn how to pass. If this dude isn’t fired I’m knocking him out first thing tomorrow morning.

Don't end up in central bookings :smh:

Still can’t believe it, it’s past midnight here and I can’t sleep at all. Been watching highlights, tributes etc. And it’s all so numbing. Kobe was that dude for me growing up. My unforgettable memory of Kobe was when I was 12-13 yrs old, I just got gifted the ZK1 all star by my aunt and joined a basketball camp. I remember it was the playoff series between the Suns and Lakers where Kobe hit that infamous game winner. I was at the camp when it happened and was just hearing about it from other ppl talking about it. I couldn’t wait to go home, and when I did, I was glued to the tv watching replays and highlights of that game. I couldn’t stop talking about it to my relatives. Wearing his shoes made me feel like I can do things I couldn’t. I would look at my shoes and try to do stuff he does, I didn’t care what no one else thought. Man, Even though they lost that series, that moment will forever be in my heart. RIP to Kobe, Gigi and the others involved in the crash.

DED1B89E-3CFC-4054-8652-A2B346A47758.jpeg
One of the shots that changed my life. This shot made me an animal as far as competition. That whole sequence is what true fire looks like.

Never, did I think, I would of have a hard time sleeping from a star passing.

All I thought was about Kobe. Nothing in particular... just his image and dying with his daughter and leaving the others behind. **** is crazy.

Took the day off. Today was a makeup exams day at the school I teach at so I didn’t have any classes to teach anyways. Would’ve been sitting there for 7 hrs miserable...I’m the club advisor for the AASA (African American Student Association). And each year we decorate the classroom doors for BHM, I added Kobe’s name to the list he’s getting a door this year.

Took the day off from work today. I'm good. Still watching the games from today and listening to the Kobe stories. Hurts my heart thinking about his family. Vanessa, Natalya, Bianca and Capri...all missing the patriarch of their family team. And poor little Gianna. Just a baby man. 13? Just learning who she is and about life. And Vanessa losing her husband and protector, provider...and her baby girl, whom she's watched grow and develop for 13 whole yrs and saw all of her potential. And Natalya losing her baby sister.

I'm broken man. This was fam for real. The Laker team is fam for real.

Man. I’m deflated. So many live lost on that helicopter. Been feeling drained. I’m sorry for their loss. Sorry for our loss. This is wack man. Kobe has so much to give beyond basketball. For the legacy to be the way it is, and for it to end like it did just doesn’t sit well w/ me. This is tragic. I’m not being extra either, this is truly ****** up. Hit me that we won’t hear his HOF speech. Just something that he deserved to have to chance to do. The children and parents lost on that helicopter. It’s a heavy feeling right now. Everyone’s feeling it. Kobe made the world feel empathy & that’s a big deal.

Sorry, I just felt like this was the best place to get my thoughts off. I’m just in bed laying in silence. A bit of my childhood is gone man. Just like that. I appreciate life & I appreciate y’all.

everything jumped bro
all the shoes sky rocketing rn
dont even start with jerseys
all memorabilia sold out

people make me ****ing sick trying to cap off of this
all these "brand new listings" on eBay man FOH ****ing scums
I got the M&N purple 24 and white 8 yesterday off Macy’s. Didn’t even bother checking eBay with all the fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom