THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh...if he was on some lottery team that was playing him 30 MPG in a bigger role his scoring would be at least double what it currently is. He currently is only playing 20 MPG and Brett has him strictly being a spot up catch and shoot three point shooter basically. But in those minutes he’s played his impact on the defensive end has been more important than legit anything that any rookie in the league has done outside of Ja and what Zion is on his way to doing. You can bring up Herro but he’s only averaging 13 PPG himself and has been realll streaky at the one thing he’s good at.

I also think it’s time to go away from the USA vs International thing if you’re gonna have guys like Moritz Wagner, NAW, Svi and Okogie but not an obvious guy like Thybulle.
man aint nobody tryna ****ing see thighbull lock a ***** up at an all star game man. That aint no fun

king of the court.

3pt contest to game of 7s.

all things to shake things up. ASW seeming boring now outside of the extra stuff, tributes and talks and special shows. The activities are dry now.

Would be cool for the NBA to do a World vs. USA thing for all players as an all star event.
Idk. The USA vs world format screwed with selections a bit for rising stars. Hayes and Matisse are rotation players and NAW is in and out of Pels rotations and NAW made it in just so they can fill out the worlds roster.
Can't imagine how it'd be like if they did this at the all star level.

They were too busy to get back with each other. Said it on one of those late night shows within the last yr. In response to when he did that interview where he said Shaq coulda been the GOAT and everybody said they were beefing again.

I’m not gonna hold Shaq any more accountable in that than Kobe just because the current circumstances. They both knew it was love at the end of the day, and I’m sure they both wish they coulda had at least one more convo.
His point is, that Shaq is probably over-exagereating their friendship.

Definitely watching ASG this year
Was planning not to after how bad it was getting but I’m glad they made changes and are aware of how bad the lack of competitiveness was

Shes not lying.

In general this NBA season has been one of the worst. Kobe news put a stamp on that. Going in, it had such high expectations too. The NBA overall is heading in a direction that awards lack of defense, 40 footers, losing basketball. It awards entertainment over fundamentals. Glad the best player in the NBA (Giannis) is built from a different cloth.

man aint nobody tryna ****ing see thighbull lock a ***** up at an all star game man. That aint no fun

:lol: that’s understandable but I was at the Rising Stars game last year and the lack of defense/competing in general just made it a waste of time for the most part. Everybody just watched their man go right by them and the bigs just cleared the lane for wide open layups and dunks every play. Plus a bunch of uncontested deep three pointers. It would be nice to see guys actually competing a lil bit in these games again.

competition in the asg/rising stars game is dope. the dion vs THJ battle was fire.

nobody want thybulle though.

IMG_20200131_135201.jpg

king of the court.

3pt contest to game of 7s.

all things to shake things up. ASW seeming boring now outside of the extra stuff, tributes and talks and special shows. The activities are dry now.
it sucks now because no major stars want to compete in the dunk contest AND theres only so much creativity you can do for a dunk that it gets stale fast.

league needs to raise the prize money. but they wont cuz they want to make as much revenue as they can

They should do a one on one to 21 for *** star weekend

Top 2 all stars in votes. one from the east. one from the west

are they still doing that picking teams crap this year? really wish they would go back to west vs east but the nba trying so hard to hide the east being inferior

We now live in the time of "load management", so it's kind of hard to get superstars to play hard in an exhibition game that literally means basically nothing.

Horse, or even a special where the biggest **** talkers on Twitter on some 'I'd lock __ up' get selected to play said player one on one would be entertaining 🤣

I'd be down for a fan vs bench player game...get all the people on Twitter calling KCP, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond etc bums let them play them in a 20 min half.

Hate to bring politics in here but I would love to see a conservative vs liberal All Star game.

Conservative Team

1. Kawhi Leonard
2. Jim Harden
3. Russell Westbrook
4. Luka
5. Anthony "Tony" Davis

Coach

1. Doctor "Doc" Rivers

Liberal Team aka "Scumbags"

1. Lebron
2. Christopher Paul
3. Maple Mamba