THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be right, but I swear there’s been seasons when I noticed him at more Lakers games than Clippers games.

check this out lol

Clippers supporter Jimmy Goldstein enjoys ‘seeing the Lakers fans be miserable’

Clippers, Jimmy Goldstein, Lakers

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-news-c...-enjoys-seeing-the-lakers-fans-be-miserable/#

Jimmy Goldstein has attended countless NBA games at the Staples Center. The millionaire “superfan” is easy to spot near his courtside seat, as he’s always dressed to impress, looking somewhat like a rock star. He’s a Clippers supporter, and he doesn’t mind seeing Lakers fans miserable.

“I like to do the opposite of everybody else, and so I enjoy seeing the Lakers fans be miserable,” Jimmy Goldstein said, via ESPN.

The Lakers have been the more dominant team in Los Angeles, but the Clippers, who acquired Paul George and Kawhi Leonard in the offseason, are looking to change that narrative.

George was sidelined through the early stages of this season, as he was recovering from shoulder surgery. Despite this fact, the Clippers have managed to post an impressive 21-8 overall record.

The Lakers, on the other hand, are off to a fantastic start as well. Led by the tandem of LeBron James and Anthony Davis, they’re currently 24-4, which is tied with the Milwaukee Bucks for the best mark in the league.

Interestingly, Goldstein says most of his friends still ask him to take them to Lakers games instead of Clippers games:

“It’s ridiculous,” Goldstein says while standing near his Clippers’ front-row baseline seats, where his name is spelled out on the floor, via ESPN. “And in recent years, the Clippers have been much better than the Lakers. But the Lakers have that aura about them.”

Stats don’t always tell everything. I bet if you compared shots in the paint Of Simmons and giannis they are pretty similar, which is pretty much all of Simmons shots. Giannis actually shoots outside the paint and has a higher volume of 3s. And still over 50% shooting overall

You might be right, but I swear there’s been seasons when I noticed him at more Lakers games than Clippers games.
I only know of him from seeing him courtside at Lakers games, and his house being used in music videos
I used to watch every Clippers game I could and I don't really recall this guys being associated with the Clippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom