THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW fans were the ones screaming “we been here way before Curry and Klay and Dray and....”
”we’ve always packed the house and .....”
“We were here when the Warrior record was 19-63”
“Going to the games”
“Watching on the tele”
”we loyal, the most loyal base in Ball”

66% though?
Lord that’s barely possible, that kind of drop.

Bro you’re really gonna bring up their season from 23 years ago to argue your point...........

I’ve continued being a loyal Sixer fan since 1997. That doesn’t mean that I kept watching every game during the Process years or attended any of those games. I wanted them to lose to get the best pick possible. That’s the same thing Warriors fans should want right now. Everybody on the current roster besides Looney, Draymond and maybe Wiggins and Pascal are pretty much placeholders til next season. There’s zero reason to tune in this year. They should hope they keep losing every game.

Bro you’re really gonna bring up their season from 23 years ago to argue your point...........

I’ve continued being a loyal Sixer fan since 1997. That doesn’t mean that I kept watching every game during the Process years or attended any of those games. I wanted them to lose to get the best pick possible. That’s the same thing Warriors fans should want right now. Everybody on the current roster besides Looney, Draymond and maybe Wiggins and Pascal are pretty much placeholders til next season. There’s zero reason to tune in this year. They should hope they keep losing every game.
Season from 23 years ago?
Damn that was a fire guess on my part.
I made up the 19-63 record.
Good sign.

Imma be in NYC next week for work. Be honest with me, nick. nick. should I soend $100+ on a knicks ticket or should I go to a Nets game. I haven’t been to either.

MSG >>>> Barclay's if you've never been to either

Also depends on who each team is playing.

why no one ever question kawhi's resi?

cost his team a ship bc he couldn't hit FTs
won an Iggy like Finals MVP in SA
only won the Finals & Finals MVP because KD + Klay got hurt
Depends, who are we comparing his resume to?

Often times we question resumes with guys that haven't won in the time period we deem acceptable...and also when we start putting them in the conversations of the greats.

ERCJtnOW4AAsOTg.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom