THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about Boogie? Dwight, Rondo, Green, McGee, maybe Bradley.

These guys will all get major minutes come playoff time. Reggie Jackson most likely wont.
Skill wise, on YOUR TEAM that YOU yourself play on, you'd take Rondo over Reggie?

Yeah man. The league is blackballing him, because he’s a real one, and a bucket. Jamal the Lakers!

Whats Joe Johnson up to? He’d be another BUCKET! 🔥
jamal a chucker, no thanks
only room for one on that team and kuz currently holds the crown.

joe johnson, former big 3 great, whatver happened to his 10 day stint in detroit ?

Pat Bev has been injured all year

PG has been injured all year

Kawhi has been load managed

the Clips are in a race for the 2 seed, and have been hurt all year.Reggie Jackson was the best out of the field, and helps LAC get to the playoffs. He’s also a wildcard that can help if Pat Bev or Lou get hit with foul trouble in the offs or if someone gets hurt

Reggie Jackson is meh but LAC was about to workout Evan Turner and almost kept IT. I don’t mind. Plus Rodney Mac has been bad for LAC and this takes him out of the rotation

I don’t see the downside

Imagine rooting for a team where your PG is Jamal Murray and worrying about Primary playmakers of a team better than yours

giphy.gif

Imagine rooting for a team where your PG is Jamal Murray and worrying about Primary playmakers of a team better than yours

giphy.gif

Your team is a Frank Vogel ....”playoff rondo” decision away from being bounced in the 2nd round, in a championship or bust year.

we shall see 😏

Clips were starting Terance Mann just last week

Before they let DWJR go he was starting a few games

I don’t anticipate Reggie taking anyone’s minutes in the rotation come playoff time but he’s a guy who gives you some insurance and if Pat Bev or someone gets into foul trouble or gets hurt, if Lou becomes unplayable he’s at least someone you can throw out there that’s better than Mann, IT, Derrick Walton JR, Evan Turner,

I'm going to give the Clippers the benefit of the doubt & say they just plan on going even further with load management because these last two moves just seem to be adding players for the sake of adding them/keeping them away from other teams.

Reggie Jackson doesn't shoot well, was never a good defender & he's ball dominant. Given that they already have 5 guys in the top 60 of Isos per game, that seems like a weird fit.

38% 3 pt shooter on 6 attempte a game. McGruder was shooting like 25% from 3 and even worse on corner 3’s :lol:

we need elite corner 3 shooter, Wesley Johnson back

39.5 on catch and shoot 3s and 36.8 on pull up 3s per nba dot com. 40% from the corner but on low volume per basketball reference.

probably not a difference maker, but not the worst pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom