THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't catch that.

1582597424215.png

1582597435008.png

I already have a lilac suit but definitely gonna need to cop the lavender pinstripe now in honor of draft night. Ja‘s suit is flames and he just had one job to do....throw on a white shirt and complimentary tie and he blew it :smh:

Man if only that pilot made a better decision and decided to keep helicopter grounded until weather improved.
We gotta stop this. First off, it was an accident. Yes, a fatal accident, but an accident. They happen.

Second, he was an instrument verified pilot. He was ok to fly by instrument only, without seeing outside.

But like I said at first, it was an accident. Have you ever driven in really strong winds? On ice? Dense fog? Or even safe conditions but without a seatbelt?

Because every one of those COULD kill you, and then we'd all be questioning your judgment, wishing you didn't... and it would accomplish nothing. Accidents happen. Thay doesn't mean be reckless, but we don't need to vilify that pilot while we make potentially fatal decisions weekly, sometimes daily.

Is Middleton clamping the other teams best wing? I actually enjoy knowing I can have this discussion with you in good faith since you’re not an irrational Dubs/“Underdog” hater :lol:

I’m more looking at it from how they function as #2 options...that grew with their team around a mvp talent. I think they are similar in that regard. Khris is turning into a legit all star...and not just some eastern conference all star. 15-16 Klay was his 2nd year as an All Star/All NBA level player....and what he did that year helped propel them to 73 wins. Same trajectory as Middleton in the bucks core timeline. They do different things...but compliment the mvp talent around them in different ways.

4 in a row :pimp:
Harden hopped off a jet and had 37/9/6:pimp:
Rivers and Mclemore were great off the bench
DMC and Jeff green looked good as well
Roco and PJ :pimp:
RJ Barrett played well tonight
RIP Kobe and GiGi

I’m more looking at it from how they function as #2 options...that grew with their team around a mvp talent. I think they are similar in that regard. Khris is turning into a legit all star...and not just some eastern conference all star. 15-16 Klay was his 2nd year as an All Star/All NBA level player....and what he did that year helped propel them to 73 wins. Same trajectory as Middleton in the bucks core timeline. They do different things...but compliment the mvp talent around them in different ways.

I respect this and cant knock it. Definitely agree from that standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom