THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers doing their best to tank and the Heat trying to one up them in the process. Comedy

I feel like ever since I endorsed the Heat they’ve been free falling. Still half a game up on Philly and 1.5 on Indy. That 4-6 seeding is gonna be intriguing. My body is ready for a Heat/Sixers first round series. I don’t care who gets HCA but I know you do :lol: Will you go to a game if that series happens?

I feel like ever since I endorsed the Heat they’ve been free falling. Still half a game up on Philly and 1.5 on Indy. That 4-6 seeding is gonna be intriguing. My body is ready for a Heat/Sixers first round series. I don’t care who gets HCA but I know you do :lol: Will you go to a game if that series happens?
Probably. Just depends on work. Gonna be there with my cream Fultz Jersey :nthat:

The distance between the two when it comes to shot creation is massive. Jaylen has improved big time in this regard, but he's still so mechanical. Needs more sauce.

The man in your Avi disagrees with the sauce theory.

Lots of folks were higher on Jackson at the time, myself included. People in Boston thought he looked like a more polished Jaylen Brown, who had started to show really positive signs toward the end of the season before that draft.

Regarding Tatum, he basically excels now at the 2 things that scouts were worried about with him- 3pt shooting and defense.

2-6 since obtaining highly coveted Andre Iguodala

Two wins came against the Cavs and Dubs.

I’m not completely surprised. Seemed pretty evident that Miami’s early success this season was driven in large part by good chemistry and well established roll definition. Changing the pieces in a big way was bound to mess with that a bit.

Last edited:
Woke up to 3-1 road trip?

thank you Celtics! ☘️

C9049A4C-EB8E-4120-A424-3488F48088C6.gif

Just watched the highlights from last night and I gotta say that I was impressed all around. Mitchell started to go HAM, but fellow draftee Tatum begged to differ.

I’m loving the growth of this team especially with key players out. Gonna be interesting how they close out this season.

GG Jazz fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom