THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not saying much but this might be the best suns lineup in a couple years. They should get to the mid 30’s in wins.
Not sure what it will equate to wins-wise, but I do like their additions.

Said it already, but Rubio is going to have a big, positive impact on Ayton. Baynes will be a very solid backup, for as long as he sticks around on the roster. Interested to see how Dario looks on this squad. I feel like he has some playmaking abilities that haven't really been unlocked yet. Contract year for him too.

Bridges and Cam Johnson need to be above average 3 point shooters. We'll see how that looks.

I like Ty Jerome as a backup PG. Smart and a good shooter.

I wish Kelly Oubre could knock down 3s at a respectable clip.

The TJ Warren trade is still one of the most perplexing trades that will fly under the radar, ever.

Edit:

The Suns also have Frank Kaminsky to go with Aaron Baynes. So random.

Last edited:
D90261E2-B629-4DDC-A39E-2E2C6136BC1F.jpeg

Don't believe in Philly's offense but their defense should be legit... Maybe not with both Horford and Biid on the floor together at all times, for switching purposes

Both Philly and Mia should be interesting defensively

Winslow/Waiters/Jimmy/JJ/Bam should be nice on the perimeter

If the Bucks hadn't foolishly lost Brogdon they'd be easily coming out of the East. It's Philly's crown to lose as it stands right now. They'll get exposed in the finals though.

If the Bucks hadn't foolishly lost Brogdon they'd be easily coming out of the East. It's Philly's crown to lose as it stands right now. They'll get exposed in the finals though.
you know all LA centers struggle with Embiid right.....

you know all LA centers struggle with Embiid right.....

AD and Embiid have almost identical stats against each other and that's in only 4 games. Simmons development is the key to y'all's entire season.

Lakers in 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom