THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insane man he really got the rona
Where the vaccine at man they just put 1.5 trillion into Wall Street but not a vax?

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

considering the news with gobert, mitchell, and wood not sure how KD testing positive for covid 19 provides any more alarm to the NBA. considering the rapid spread of this virus, they would cancel the season regardless of KD. i don't think he would be the tipping point.

considering the news with gobert, mitchell, and wood not sure how KD testing positive for covid 19 provides any more alarm to the NBA. considering the rapid spread of this virus, they would cancel the season regardless of KD. i don't think he would be the tipping point.

I believe 6 Nets tested positive for COVID, not just KD.

Edit - make that 4 Nets.

Really starting to feel like the season will be cancelled....I really believe that the regular season is over.

Not Kd but just the fact that there’s more and more positive cases by the day. There’s no way they can safeguard a regular game environment if that’s the baseline they’re going for before resuming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom