THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iso Joe failing to stick with the Pistons should pretty much kill the idea that the Big 3 is a legit way for dudes to get back/in the NBA. JJ had like the best Big 3 season possible and still isn’t good enough to be the last man on a mediocre East team.

Iso Joe failing to stick with the Pistons should pretty much kill the idea that the Big 3 is a legit way for dudes to get back/in the NBA. JJ had like the best Big 3 season possible and still isn’t good enough to be the last man on a mediocre East team.
To go from Big 3 to the league it gotta be a younger cat that slipped thru the cracks somehow or a vet with some prime years left that got into some trouble and had to step away from the league for a year or 2 ...these older washed cats are a good story but teams ain’t seriously checking for em

J Crossover needs to accept reality and go play in China for a couple years. He’ll make decent money and have unlimited green light...

Why is there 5 days between games in the WNBA finals? Are they walking to Connecticut?

You'll get to see it first hand on October 23rd when your boys get washed :wink:

giphy.gif

Dlo will get buckets against a second unit, and distribute. Burks can put it in the basket too. GRII projects to be a decent spacer. And when WCS comes back...he can finish *** a vertical threat. Conceptually, that works.

Yeah, Dlo can definitely get his. However, I believe he was #2 in pick and roll usage last year, that was his bread and butter. I'm not sure if he will need to adjust to the flow motion offense or will Kurr play to his strengths, either way, it will be an adjustment.

Well he ain’t lying :lol:

Random but saw Raymond Felton the other day. Shockingly smaller in person :lol:

Good for Morey for standing for freedom.

President Reagan would be proud. **** communism

not sure if this is a serious post, bu china isn't really communist ya know? it's an ultra authoriarian, capitalist government

in business you don't take political sides otherwise it's doom

it's ****ty that corporate world has to suck up to a country like china tho

I hope one day some doctor comes out and tell us all the ped's Bron was on. I always though its gonna happen a few years after he retires. Best believe dude was on a cocktail of powders and pills and you know the nba cant do anything about its #1 star. If you dont think this is true thats being delusional. Genetics my *** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom