THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Connaughton
dude has a 46 inch vert and 102 mph fastball
https://cdn.nba.net/nba-drupal-prod/styles/landscape/s3/2019-04/pat-connaughton2-4-17-19.jpg?itok=1wSGoENZ

Why'd you transfer fam?
Got waitlisted for UMD out of HS. Still wanted to go to a big school. Had some friends going to WVU so decided to go as well. It was fun, and I enjoyed visiting, but not somewhere I really would've wanted to spend 4 years at.

Got waitlisted for UMD out of HS. Still wanted to go to a big school. Had some friends going to WVU so decided to go as well. It was fun, and I enjoyed visiting, but not somewhere I really would've wanted to spend 4 years at.
First time I went to a WVU game and Mascot shot the gun off, I was like aight, where am I>? :lol:

Isaiah Thomas when he was in Sac came down to Sac States courts, I think it was called the well or something like that? Didn't go there but was there visiting my girl and some friends, dude came and torched everyone. One dude was trying to go extra hard on him so he embarrassed the hell out of him for like 30 minutes straight :lol:

Isaiah Thomas when he was in Sac came down to Sac States courts, I think it was called the well or something like that? Didn't go there but was there visiting my girl and some friends, dude came and torched everyone. One dude was trying to go extra hard on him so he embarrassed the hell out of him for like 30 minutes straight :lol:
Is he really 5-9?

It's good to give people a taste of how work goes for you. Good on him for letting others experience what he experiences.

My friend told me Nate Robinson used to come to local Seattle area courts during summers off early in his NBA career and just clown guys out there.

Currently it’s Caruso or Connaughton.
I’d give anything to hear about Pats vert or opportunity to play in the majors right now.

Young David Lee used to boogie. Mason Plumlee is crazy athletic.

John Stockton made Third Team All-NBA in 1999. Since then, the only American Caucasian to make an All-NBA Team is David Lee (2012-2013 All NBA Third Team) :wow: :wow:

Guarantee y’all can stump 99% of your friends who are NBA fans with that one.

Edit: I stand corrected. As you can see below, it’s two. One white dude for every decade. I wonder who will be next :nerd: :nerd:

Kevin love made all nba 2nd team in 2014

2013-14

SECOND TEAM
F:
Blake Griffin, L.A. Clippers
F: Kevin Love, Minnesota Timberwolves
C: Dwight Howard, Houston Rockets
G: Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
G: Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs

Last edited:
Rex Chapman was pretty athletic. Had a little wiggle to him in addition to having bounce.

I also stand by my position that Steve Nash is a great athlete because of his next-level hand-eye coordination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom