THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20200426_194518.jpg

🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20200426_225616.jpg

I'm gonna be honest. I'm not watching this doc at all. I just don't care that much about MJ. I had other players I rooted for and had good, emotional connections with growing up. But, I had a great convo with a good friend whose dad passed away when he was seven years old, and we've had conversations over the years about how MJ was his ideal version of who to look up to as a father figure. Someone who was seemingly perfect and represented the apex of his profession. I respect that. But, also, Jordan was an *******, and shouldn't be celebrated like he is now, on his own terms. He approved the doc, and all the footage. The subject should never dictate the story. It's a problem with docs these days.

Bring on the down votes.

MJ just made moves look better than anyone else did. I’m not even going to NH that statement. It’s just true.

Yup flair and the ultimate showman. That layup against the Lakers was so unnecessary.

I'm gonna be honest. I'm not watching this doc at all. I just don't care that much about MJ. I had other players I rooted for and had good, emotional connections with growing up. But, I had a great convo with a good friend whose dad passed away when he was seven years old, and we've had conversations over the years about how MJ was his ideal version of who to look up to as a father figure. Someone who was seemingly perfect and represented the apex of his profession. I respect that. But, also, Jordan was an *******, and shouldn't be celebrated like he is now, on his own terms. He approved the doc, and all the footage. The subject should never dictate the story. It's a problem with docs these days.

Bring on the down votes.
Well, the footage itself wasn’t biased or altered by Michael so it’s genuine in that way

It's not about footage, it's the fact he green lit this thing and gave interviews in his terms. He can frame it how he wants. That's all I'm saying.

Bring on the down votes.
I respect this. I was never an MJ fan until his second 3-peat run. I was always a Charles Barkley fan. But I love these kinds of documentaries because they shed a lot of light on how the players felt during that time and all of the behind the scenes things that occurred.

I respect this. I was never an MJ fan until his second 3-peat run. I was always a Charles Barkley fan. But I love these kinds of documentaries because they shed a lot of light on how the players felt during that time and all of the behind the scenes things that occurred.
I was low key mad when he beat barkley in finals in 93. Wanted kj the 🐸 an bark to get 1.

Bring on the down votes.
I hear you, but the doc was significantly more fair than I expected. just stay with it, you’ll be surprised, mildly at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom