THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The young ones are thinking big picture 🔥

Either that or straight to G League

1591295699858.png

they just gotta say to no the "checks"
same goes to all HS players across various sports getting courted by colleges.

Covid season got giant asterisks all over

Hope my guys Pascal and Fred havent been indulging in too many PB n Js

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but what happens with the summer/g leagues? They just putting those on hold and have G League in the fall/winter?

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but what happens with the summer/g leagues? They just putting those on hold and have G League in the fall/winter?

Remains to be seen. Based on the 12/1 start date for the next season, it seems like they’ve left the 2021-2022 season open to either returning back to normal or shifting to a new schedule.

The NFL is NFL'ing. Players, coaches exposing themselves left and right young and old. Cancel that ****ery

Would be dope for the players to make some sort of statement(s) during games knowing the entire country will be watching whatever sports come back on. Encourage the right message

Because they are the 9th seed and get screwed having to compete with five other teams for the 8th seed. The Wizards don't. This means even more extra play-in games after the eight regular season games. I get where they're coming from.
So Portland just wants the rules broken to give them a chance but if any other teams, or the entire league and it’s fans benefit, they don’t approve.... foh

Maybe they shouldn’t have been 8 games below .500 if they want to cry. If anything the grizzlies are the team with a reason to vote no.

Mikey just a kid and i respect him speaking his mind but it’ll be interesting to see how fast he starts backpedaling once the money starts talking
Yeah I hope he keeps this mindset, notice how at the end he also left himself an out by saying "they will be on my list of schools". Either way it's good to hear a youngster who's supposedly a big deal say stuff like this

But I won't be mad at whatever he decides, especially if he goes straight to the G League

Yeah I hope he keeps this mindset, notice how at the end he also left himself an out by saying "they will be on my list of schools". Either way it's good to hear a youngster who's supposedly a big deal say stuff like this

But I won't be mad at whatever he decides, especially if he goes straight to the G League
I won’t be mad either

but when his list is Duke,Kentucky, LSU, NC A&T, Morehouse, and Jackson State and he picks Duke he’s gonna look real funny. And if he picks LSU or some random ***$ d1 school he gonna look extra funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom