THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerr and Pop were getting some heat cause of how outspoken they've seemingly been on everything. I didn't see it for Steph. Bron is in for a lot more than 24 hours.

The same crowd that amplified the voices for Pop/Kerr Bron...went at Steph. And Steph probably put it as well as any Star could.

And if you know anything about the political climate...you know what THESE accounts do, and who they represent.

Bron put his foot in his mouth. If anything...Harden the one that slid Scott free :lol:.

On an entire other note. Those Clippers city edition jerseys look straight like something one of the eses in Training Day would’ve wore back in 2001.
07D3D49B-B0DE-43F5-B89C-E317A7531581.jpeg

Serio, holmes....

But I still like them :lol:

We can keep punting this political football :lol:. Two things. Bron was wrong. That doesn’t discount or discredit his stances on black issues and human rights issues before. He put the $$ and company over a situation he knows little about. It’s not wrong to call him out on it, and challenge him to rethink it (if he wants).

That said....don’t get suckered into thinking Bron and the progressive nba players/coaches/etc haven’t been correct about domestic issues. Specifically black issues that these players have first hand encounters with.

Dudes just falling for the rhetorical trap insincere conservatives set for them, just because they can't admit Bron's take on this was wrong, and that people have sincere criticism of that.

Like in what world was spewing see **** that sounded like the Chinese Communists wrote a better move than just keeping your mouth shut.

The same crowd that amplified the voices for Pop/Kerr Bron...went at Steph. And Steph probably put it as well as any Star could.

Translation of this post:

I hate LeBron James because I've heard some say that he's GOAT over Michael Jordan. I don't hate Curry because they're not saying he's GOAT, so I will put some random video of Curry talking about China and claim he put it way better than LeBron James, even though he is in fact just as cowardly as LeBron (or any other NBA player) in not daring to take a stand against China because of $$$.

Explain how I'm misinformed.
Please go ahead and quote what Manny said to clarify what he meant after he made that statement. If you remember, he apologized for this and cleared up his statement.

And for you to think that Pacman isn't the global icon on the same level that Ali was is just flat out ignorant. Many acknowledge Pacquiao as having a similar impact globally as Ali.

I've been to Manny's home in LA have and spoken to him myself about global and humanitarian issues in his country and around the world but I won't go there in this thread.

Translation of this post:

I hate LeBron James because I've heard some say that he's GOAT over Michael Jordan. I don't hate Curry because they're not saying he's GOAT, so I will put some random video of Curry talking about China and claim he put it way better than LeBron James, even though he is in fact just as cowardly as LeBron (or any other NBA player) in not daring to take a stand against China because of $$$.

Bro....stop being f’n weird. That’s not at all what I’m saying here. Anybody who can comprehend and followed my prior posts, knows exactly what I’m saying. What’s wrong with you man? This ain’t about which player you like better.

Weird ****

Please go ahead and quote what Manny said to clarify what he meant after he made that statement. If you remember, he apologized for this and cleared up his statement.

Glad he cleared it up :lol:

“It’s common sense,” the eight times world champion, who later apologised, said. “Do you see animals mating with the same sex? Animals are better because they can distinguish male from female. If men mate with men and women mate with women they are worse than animals.”

Bron just was dead *** wrong on this. Don't know why y'all defending it. He's basically said freedom of expression has a price which we do know from this country's bloody history but the very first thing he mentioned was the financial ramifications of Morey's tweet. Basically you ****ing up my money. That's ill informed and selfish. No it doesn't negate the other stuff he's done domestically but like he accuses Morey of, doesn't look like Lebron was aware of the backlash he'd now receive at home for his comments/tweets on a International matter.

Bron should have said nothing, not because his take was wrong. He should have said nothing because of the way the media was gonna react too it, same can be said for Morey.

Morey was uneducated in the issue & it caused a problem for the league, Lebron saw this play out, criticized Morey for it & somehow found a way to do the same thing.

Bron just was dead *** wrong on this. Don't know why y'all defending it. He's basically said freedom of expression has a price which we do know from this country's bloody history but the very first thing he mentioned was the financial ramifications of Morey's tweet. Basically you ****ing up my money. That's ill informed and selfish. No it doesn't negate the other stuff he's done domestically but like he accuses Morey of, doesn't look like Lebron was aware of the backlash he'd now receive at home for his comments/tweets on a International matter.

Again what Lebron said is the TRUTH and this hypocritical *** country just can't handle it. I wish he could just double down on the message but again he's not trying to lose no money.

This? Yeah, he sure cleared it up.

"but I am not condemning them, just the marriage which is a sin against God."

"I'm not changing my position from what the Bible says. My mistake is just comparing them to animals. I’m just human. Nobody’s perfect."

And for you to think that Pacman isn't the global icon on the same level that Ali was is just flat out ignorant. Many acknowledge Pacquiao as having a similar impact globally as Ali.

:lol:

I've been to Manny's home in LA

So I'm arguing with someone who's totally unbiased then.

gotta love the space we're in where professional ball players could tell you their feeling on why they play a particular style..... and someone will come with an equation & tell them they shouldn't play that way because of their calculations.

Tell me a millionaire or billionaire who ain't "selfish?"

Bron wasn't 'wrong'...he did exactly what he wanted, in the passive aggressive way he's always done it. Folks actin like they surprised lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom