THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess..and I'm just spitballin...Zion is gonna bend the scale. Maybe shatter a backboard..in shattered backboards :smokin

If the goal in the wnba was lowered to 9 feet and more of the women could dunk, do you think more people would watch?
Hear this argument all the time and think women dunking wouldn’t change anything honestly. Some men just have pure hatred for women............check General

I’ve done that Covid test 4 times. I just plain hate it. It’s mandatory for us now to take it to treat patients. Gotta be an easier way..man

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , anomolie anomolie , I heard that most tests are nose swabs, so I figured it was just a q-tip around the inside of your nose. No?
May be different versions. The one I’ve taken is a very long swab (right nostril) It goes all the way to sinus. The swab stays there for 15-20 seconds. Then the nurse pulls it out. The first time I took it I bled a lil bit.

Ive also heard of a mouth swab

I seem to recall when the “bubble” safety protocols were made public an announcement that players caught outside of the bubble would be subject to the more invasive nasal swab test, which makes me think the test the players will be getting more routinely is the mouth swab.

Aside from how it is administered, what is the difference between the nasal and mouth swabs? Are mouth swab tests not as widely available? Not as accurate? Just curious why the more invasive test seems to be the norm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom