THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raptors tried to give hometown Anthony Bennett a chance too, sent him down to the G-Leaguedude was a bum had to cut him

Right now we got Tyler Ennis on our G-League team

What’s Andrew Nicholson doing these days?

At this point, I honestly don’t think they’d cancel these season just based on LeBron testing positive. They’ve put so much time and effort (and money) into the bubble concept that it will continue to be full go unless a lot of players catch it or maybe an older coach gets really sick with COVID.

I don’t think that’s how it should be; but I think that‘s how it is now.

I dont get this notion that Kenny Smith would make a good........whatever in the league. Must have good contacts with powerful people

Neither do I. There's a reason he's been on TV for 20+ years. I don't doubt he can get a job, I'm just not sure how effective he'll be.

tenor (9).gif

But why would folks testing positive prior to entering the bubble make them cancel the season?

isnt this just more confirmation as to why a bubble would be beneficial for the players?

But why would folks testing positive prior to entering the bubble make them cancel the season?

isnt this just more confirmation as to why a bubble would be beneficial for the players?

Yes. This is why the season start date was set so far out. Aside from the logistics of setting it up, it allows a lot of extra time for quarantining.

Not sure why this is such a difficult concept for some to grasp.

The issue is going to occur when people in WWOS start testing positive at a high rate. Not when people are outside of Orlando with weeks to go until the season resumes.

Not necessarily, especially since the bubble is highly permeable for anyone not directly affiliated with an NBA team.

And that aside, the increased safety of the bubble depends heavily on all players in it abiding by all the policies, not leaving the bubble and not smuggling people in.

I think a lot of us are skeptical it’s actually going to work as planned, given that the bubble is located in a state where Corona currently is exploding.

Not necessarily, especially since the bubble is highly permeable for anyone not directly affiliated with an NBA team.

And that aside, the increased safety of the bubble depends heavily on all players in it abiding by all the policies, not leaving the bubble and not smuggling people in.

I think a lot of us are skeptical it’s actually going to work as planned, given that the bubble is located in a state where Corona currently is exploding.

But we also don’t know at this point if the bubble won’t work either or that players won’t abide by protocol.

I just think as of today, 7/3/2020 players getting Covid 19 Just confirms why the NBA should at least engage the bubble concept

But we also don’t know at this point if the bubble won’t work either or that players won’t abide by protocol.

I just think as of today, 7/3/2020 players getting Covid 19 Just confirms why the NBA should at least engage the bubble concept

They’re going to, so my skepticism about it really doesn’t matter.

05C06969-09AE-4707-A8FA-55B57EF375DC.png

NBA on TNT will never be the same
Except no team has wanted Kenny. He been tryna be in a front office for years. His name always pops up about filling out applications for coaching staff whenever there's an opening. Ain't nobody coming to see you Otis.

They aren't making a bubble. They're making Moron Mountain. Where the guys do nothing but play ball. The employees can come and go. Ownership can come and go. Silver can come and go. Players are prohibited from leaving. Unless they're Gordon Hayward. He can leave.

All it takes is literally one case, to run through that entire camp in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom