THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6.jpg

DAIZ TIL TIP OFF

I’m so sick of people calling LeBron a hypocrite. As much as I love to tool on LeBron how was he a hypocrite?

There’s people out there that are comparing this situation with China to the “shut up and dribble”.

The woman that told LeBron to shut up and dribble was a news anchor and was not affiliated with the NBA. LeBron and Morey are both affiliated with the NBA. Technically they are apart of the same team/business. The nba as a whole. LeBron wasn’t telling him to keep his political views to himself, all he was saying was why couldn’t you wait a week until we got back home safely.

Maury was ignorant for the tweet. And if he’s going to sit there and say that he saw nothing wrong with his tweet he’s a liar he knew his tweet was going to ruffle feathers. How can you send out a tweet like that when you know your American players are going to China. How are you gonna put the best players in a sticky situation like that in a foreign country. They could’ve got hurt or arrested etc.

People are so thirsty to make a point they’ll do anything

If you’re ever able to make it to LA I’ll take it you to a Clipper game. We out here

Speaking of being out here. I’m heading out to Atlanta today. Georgia game Saturday, Rams/Falcons on Sunday. No Hawks games :smh: Where my ATL NTers at? Where should I eat?
hattie B's, gus's fried chicken, chops steakhouse, b's cracklin bbq, zunzis to get a conquistador, big dave's cheesesteaks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom