THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1596158584920.jpeg
Forgot about that. Not gonna lie, I definitely saw that and thought 'Oh, no, that's not the move, my man. Especially not you, being the 1st one in the league to test positive.'

I've seen other people, I mean at my work and just all over the place, man, joke about making sure that everything's wiped down and whatever. I mean, it's weird, this new normal. Someone who I know takes it seriously joking about making sure the bathroom is completely wiped down, from ceiling to light fixtures, I don't think anything of it. But someone who I know thinks the whole thing is a hoax making the same joke, nah, I wouldn't mind a ball thrown to their head.

He joked about rona? I know he was the 1st one in the league to test positive. Was there something else?

given the reports that say even if you heal from it, your heart could be damaged in a similar manner as if you had a hear attack

aint no “I’m sorry”.. “my bad”.. ”it was just a joke”

if it were me, you and I got beef forever.. if you don’t care about your life, don’t bring that shh around me

someone in the truck needs to fix that wish ad on the sideline

actually all of the ads, just saw UCLA go through Kawhi's jersey lol

given the reports that say even if you heal from it, your heart could be damaged in a similar manner as if you had a hear attack

aint no “I’m sorry”.. “my bad”.. ”it was just a joke”

if it were me, you and I got beef forever.. if you don’t care about your life, don’t bring that shh around me
Nah, I'm w/ you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom