THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on the subject are well documented. Do your NT googles. My issues with BLM are exactly what i stated.

Not really.
I do study the bible but im not religious. (My biblical perspective is different from most).
I personally would have knelt for the athem in solidarity with my nba bros, if it were me, to send a message of unity, which the community it in dior need of. It this case , optics is extremely important.
Isaacs messaging sucks. I heard his interview answering question and he gave generic street corner church garb that goes in one ear and out the other. Seems like someone put him upto it cus his response didnt seem thought out at all. I just rsepect anyone excercising their right to make their own decisions. Its hard to stand out do something different. I think we can all admit that. Only diff is i can kinda sorta see what he was tryna do, a lil bit.

I'm with this to a degree.

I seen you on your 12 Tribes **** in another thread :lol:

Currently Follies and Blue Flame...Got some personal hole in the wall/stripper services if you ever around and need that info as well :evil:
full

Much appreciated famb.

Been telling y’all Magic City overrated and a tourist trap...Been living off name only for at least a decade , now the wings ...Don’t go for the “talent” if you in ATL
**** I believe you if she’s the one a rich *** NBA player is spending on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom