THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollinger thinks the Spurs are in a great position to trade for a star given their cap flexibility and asset inventory.

That makes sense, but what stars are out there who are real trade possibilities? Beal, K Love and maybe Blake? Two of those guys play the same position as the Spurs best player, who doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. Who else?

AD finna drop a light 40 tomorrow night. 50 if he's bored
giphy (62).gif

The rockets played way faster than normal in the preseason which helps Westbrook. I expect the first 20 games to be ugly though.

I think Harden has to be because Westbrook is worthless without the ball in his hands. At least Harden is a threat spotting up.

I've been saying this since the trade happened. Harden is the better and more capable offensive player. His shooting from deep alone should prevent him from just staying at half court.

Get your hot takes in boys. Thread should have much more replies....

Only people I've seen pick the Lakers to win it all in the media are Shaq, Jalen and SAS. Literally almost everybody else is picking the Dippers. Who's really hyped at this point. It's time to put up or shut up.

You got dudes in here saying we'll be a bottom 4 seed or not even make the playoffs.
There’s quite a few pundits who view the lakers and clippers as equals

Howard beck just did a pod with Wes Wilcox and they both think lakers should be favorites. Nate Duncan Danny leroux have both put them on a pedestal. A lot of local beat reporters hold the lakers in championship regard

I’m sure there’s more those are just off top

Post your predictions you cowards.

Not much I wanna change here. I really want to put Kawhi for MVP and I have to do some seed reordering.

Ain't heard much talk about PG playing like **** in the playoffs since becoming a Clipper. :lol:

And Ima PG fan but the bias against and for certain teams is blatant. AD was a superstar that the Lakers didn't have the pieces to trade for back in January. Now all of a sudden "AD will be exposed :pimp:". :lol:

I was just listening to a pod that claimed the Clippers were such a deep team & how the Lakers only have 3 guys who can be trusted in a playoff game.

You realize how funny that is when the team there referring too being Deep has Shamet, ZUBAC & Jamychael Green playing significant minutes for them. That's not to say they can't be good role players on the team, but how in the **** do you "trust" those guys in a playoff game... But Javale, Kuz, Rondo etc etc can't be trusted :lol:

Only people I've seen pick the Lakers to win it all in the media are Shaq, Jalen and SAS. Literally almost everybody else is picking the Dippers. Who's really hyped at this point. It's time to put up or shut up.

You got dudes in here saying we'll be a bottom 4 seed or not even make the playoffs.

The Lakers are the Favorites going into the season based on the odds. They’re also all the National Sports media’s favorites. Every single one of Bron’s talking heads been peddling them as such too. Don’t forget Shay Sharpe, Nick Wright, Cris Carter, Broussard, Perkins, Jay Williams, Richard Jefferson, etc have ALL said the Lakers will win the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom