THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jF0LIqk.gif

Is there a father and son combo who actually plays alike?
THjr doesn’t play like sr same for Garry Trent and Jjj.

Seth and dell are kinda similar but not even the same position

Nobody really cometo mind. But I think some of it has to do with style of play changing over time and the game being much more perimeter oriented. Almost nobody in the NBA today played like Gary Trent Sr. or Harvey Grant, who were very traditional inside players, anymore.

The Curry boys and Dell are the closest since they’re all shooters.

Nobody really cometo mind. But I think some of it has to do with style of play changing over time and the game being much more perimeter oriented. Almost nobody in the NBA today played like Gary Trent Sr. or Harvey Grant, who were very traditional inside players, anymore.

The Curry boys and Dell are the closest since they’re all shooters.
It’s crazy how none of the physiques are the same.

They showing Doc now on NBA Tv he’s about Austin Height but much thicker. Same thing about the Grant’s.

We never got to see the younger, more athletic version of Arvydas Sabonis, so it’s possible Domantas resembles that version of his pops. But his dad was taller.

wonder if my post are still being reviewed before i post ?? one way to find out i guess is to comment on my sixers

3 games iven seen so far give me no hope on this team going deep.

Glad to hear ben is day to day but man has he been cheeks. As usual the good ol hype videos had me a believer again that he was gonna change and take his game to a new level esp after taking time off to rest

jrich was a noshow game 1 but glad to see him find his rhythm these last 2 games

boy oh boy is the defense swiss cheese doe. they just be letting randoms knock down 3s off of a pick like its nothing

Again. Tried to get K out of here over scrimmages

A lot of this reeks of what the beginning of a season would look like.

But the playoffs are 4 games away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom