THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big girls love me too

At the gym they see me throwing around big weight and they get all these ideas in their head :smh:

Not mad at a big girl with a pretty face and huge tiddys thatll suck the life out of you tho

what gym you be going to b...i don't think i ever seen a fatty in one but i typically go on weekends and after 5 pm on weekdays

Y'all pickup Women up at the gym? I always assumed they're just there to workout and go home.

Then again, they always be wearing those skimpy outfits... at least at my LA Fitness.

Two things I’ve realized with this bubble

1. the league has too many teams.

2. feels like some teams are just coasting because they’re in the playoffs already.

Two things I’ve realized with this bubble

1. the league has too many teams.

2. feels like some teams are just coasting because they’re in the playoffs already.

I don’t think teams can coast into the playoffs like they would into the regular season because they’ve had off 4.5 months. They need to get back into basketball shape and also regenerate (or some cases create) chemistry.

The West didn’t need to bring so many teams with that stupid format. Shoulda just been top 8 from each side.

defense doesnt exist in the bubble lol

fox will forever own lonzo

miami forreal :nerd:

Last edited:
4ypy3uk24gf51.jpg

I don’t think teams can coast into the playoffs like they would into the regular season because they’ve had off 4.5 months. They need to get back into basketball shape and also regenerate (or some cases create) chemistry.

I think a few teams are coasting, I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom