THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EHmqjd_WwAANbYw.jpg

EHmqjd-XUAIvRiJ.jpg

for Bron to wet his already, urine saturated mattress with more piss? NOBODY wants to continuously see this man lose finals, after finals. A 7th final loss, get his a*** out of here and let other guys flourish.

Plus he’s soft AF. Tired of him. All the great ones had fights, Kobe, MJ, etc. the man is soft and has avoided throwing hands his whole career.

done with him.
Trying to remember if Jordan ever threw a punch I know him and Reggie tussled but a punch?
Kobe ain’t never thrown hands he got swung on, on 2 separate occasions
Kendrick Perkins alleged that Kobe punched him during the game once. I was like I don't ever remember that happening.

This Charlotte game was a nice one and the crowd is live. May tune in to check them out often

They just set a new franchise record for 3’a with 23

Come on brown. How you gonna get 5 Fouls 1 minute into the third quarter when your supposed to be a focal piece

Bron usually finds a way to get rid of his teammates who aren’t holding up their end of the bargain. Playing bad, or are a liability.......

SO WHY IS KCP STILL IN LA???????

He’s the very antithesis of what Lebron desires as a teammate. I just cannot believe that he’s still wearing purple and gold.
Good mouth piece for LeBron, dudes will be more interested in a 3rd party saying something positive.
Official:

:lol: :rofl:

Attendance going to be an all time low. Players will need some major incentives for coming out for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom