THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul's line surprised me. Thought he was declining but if he can have a good year I won't complain (have him for fantasy)

Last edited:
They can’t be serious with these three all star location after Chicago. You already have issues with Jazz fans like throwing around slurs and I guess who knows maybe that’s the last time Bron plays in Front of the Cavs fan. Why haven’t they done anything in Seattle? And with Vegas opening up that new stadium can they go back there? Because social media that weekend would be :rofl:
DD204206-ABD7-45C2-9A48-ED7FB67AA172.png

nah b, they measured everybody without shoes & both of dem 6'1.

Ran into dude down here in the Bahamas, end up having couple drinks with him (in a group, one of the dudes I was with went to wake too)

he ain’t clearing 6’

I really don’t see any issue with an NBA city hosting the NBA’s all star game.

It’s not like any of y’all are going. So what’s the issue?
Ain’t no reason to go till It swings back to a live city or one with decent winter weather ...Needs to be back in DC it’s been a while, go back round way and act a fool :pimp:

Ran into dude down here in the Bahamas, end up having couple drinks with him (in a group, one of the dudes I was with went to wake too)

he ain’t clearing 6’

Boy we know you ain’t getting drinks with a NBA player in that hut you live in. Stop lying

Ain’t no reason to go till It swings back to a live city or one with decent winter weather ...Needs to be back in DC it’s been a while, go back round way and act a fool :pimp:

Lmao true, but chances are if you’re already in a major metropolitan city, there’s going to be hella events for you to go to on a weekly and monthly basis.

I can see how I personally would want it to be in Atlanta, since I’m there now.

I mean ****, even when it was in Charlotte last winter it still wasn’t enough for me to make that drive from Greensboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom