THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t think losing Klay and KD will really test Kerr’s coaching abilities then idk what to tell you bruh

You mean lose two of your best players and see how it effects a team and it's coach? How is this a knock on him?

He has TANGIBLE proof of being able to coach. Simply LOOK at the teams metrics on both offense and defense from his first year of taking over the team. Unless you think he simply inherited a championship contender from Mark Jackson...you don't think it's safe to say maybe Kerr might be good at coaching?

Curry and D'Lo are going to have to hoist 15 threes each every night for the Warriors to have a chance against good teams.

My Steve Kerr thing was the "He's the best coach in the league by far" thing that started. But opinions on coaches are fickle. I dont even know why Coach of the Year is still a thing, we as fans and the media too dont see 95% of what a coach does and all we can judge are rotations, in game adjustments and wins.

A year ago people would draft Brad Stevens over players, now he's an afterthought.

My Steve Kerr thing was the "He's the best coach in the league by far" thing that started. But opinions on coaches are fickle. I dont even know why Coach of the Year is still a thing, we as fans and the media too dont see 95% of what a coach does and all we can judge are rotations, in game adjustments and wins.

A year ago people would draft Brad Stevens over players, now he's an afterthought.

wavycrocket wavycrocket has him as the new Phil Jackson. Will see how that goes now that Kerr has to retool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom